~ Grand Maer Ser Karl Amador's First Act as Maer - Food Donation Chests for the Rural Subjects.

giambro

Food Donations For Rural Subjects

Y_STHzdA2AGAdLVZ05uHhoZv6ZiDB7yHbnyJMRdWM46t1apTu5hl3zdaKDhfiVBEviG1eSfR1cWKwsTPxSp47UvnQjFPtVLb5mwjLRakh5al_d_9Vq3tyG3X-xVOnp5l3H7HkvvK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prelude

As Grand Maer, I have made a promise that one of my main objectives is to donate and provide our rural subjects with caskets of food within our streets. With the most recent starvation and riots of refugees from past years, I want all citizens to be obliged to fill their stomachs with scrumptious foods. When I was a boy, I saved a girl named Morgan from starving on the streets and gave her baskets of bread and potatoes to keep her going through the harsh winters within our Realm of the North. Rural subjects have families to feed as well, whether the male or female of the family cannot provide, we must take action to make sure that all refugees and rural subjects are benefited with the city’s kind deed. There will always be caskets and chests filled with food for the needy in our lovely city. As Grand Maer, that is a promise I will hold dear to my heart!

Food and Donation Chests

• There will be chests of food for our rural subjects

• I have farmers that work around the clock and will be paid very well. This will open jobs for anyone that lives on our streets with compensation.

• If Nobles families within our realm help donate food for the cause, Godani will praise you, bless you for having dobry morals and will help you flourish in life!

• This will help bring the end to starvation within our city as all people in our city; our rural subjects and refugees deserve to be fed and taken care of.

• This will end all future riots within our city and all of our cities will go home with a full stomach.

• The children are our future; do you want to see a child starving on the streets? Niet? Dobry, this will be beneficial for them, help their future and flourish their potential to the fullest within our city.

g6lfcuh_DPl2GLAp1gMh-hyBh-EtFvzc4MKKb463EdQLdrm_mIxS3UZQCorX1DpjIx2Xh5vehXJJlFRhqoVP9gDbiQmMU05U2oRp4oJIJDMoxMk5qE17cu4TgEoyET1OVVXaU3zo

GnUxk7UMeGvuf2m_X27wiGOGReyHvD2m5ZwJPnOYBKKb_bdwyu-N41RqTaE728acj5jTkbFkBuLlRriDVKDOL6X3hEfBu27-SVLENeBsbVO3sxKRerrq8wO9lJ8o_CBNAM27289t

To conclude, this will end all hunger within our city. I will wood work and create the chests myself with extraordinary skill. I will provide rural subjects with jobs within our farm fields to provide for their families. Remember, children are our future and I do niet want to see a skinny, starving child on the streets. Do vy? Niet? Dobry, let us work together and help end starvation within our city. The wooden chests will be worked on tonight before I am elected as Grand Maer. Help me, help vy, every donation will be gratefully appreciated!

Best,

383 ES

The Humble, Ser Karl Ruslan Amador, Knight of Haense, Detective, Grand Maer of Karosgrad

Nikoleta, Ser Karl's Page, cheered him on!