A treatise on St. Nafis of Al-Dirahk

CanadaMatt

SAINT NAFIS OF AL-DIRAHK

WNfTKRWuExUzZ8LjXSBFL9NiD82G3qBnZfugWzxWvYOOIR3lj915RhqLnSZhXeGuHBSV2SWFLD0bVvpqwSoZo68DxfquSRjh9jVDal6dx-qpYx085WN3Zms2y0nemuxJPDaQSFaX

SAINT NAFIS OF AL-DIRAHK

UNCUT DIAMOND

Patron Saint of Farfolk, Fishermen, Diamonds, Converts and Revolution

My Thoughts on the Saint Nafis of Al-Dirahk 

By: Armiger Mata Leslie

The Saint Nafis of Al-Dirahk is probably the world's greatest saint for many reasons but let's start from the beginning how he became so great. This saint I find stands out to some as he was born an Orphan to be taken  under wardship by the Kharadeen, But with this, this Saint showed pride and patriotism to his nation and people, so much so that he took up arms against the Caliphate, fighting beast and foe. Yet this Saint took no rest, instead provided for his family by means of labour. Though this man had good work he patriotically joined Mercenaries in the pursuit of peace to aid the Kingdom of Oren.

This Saint was more then successful, Saint Nafis was then captured by Urugan during the Eighteen years war, held for four years and only to be released as Imperial forces advanced. But to then learn about the kingdom he once trusted and lived in had new leadership forming a new state. With anger Saint Nafis began to lead a rebellion against the Dwed.

To me personally Saint Nafis gives me inspiration on the fact that he started off rough but with some time and great pride this Saint overcame the odds and fought for what he held dear, country and religion. He did so much with so little and this Saint became accomplished and till this day he inspires many.

Holy Sir Edwin de Sarkozy signs the Lorraine upon reading the treatise, signing his merit and immediately placing it within the records.

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

j0fpXI1u-dX_Y5iuyVzAwEoKVn7BaUgITRdmB8fzd6BK6mcr4JiUtV2MNIJjVviraO7LWyzpBcqna--MhAmc7tI-bHq4mHmgr0T9rJRxLaKwFvTY5wiUjDuTQQQ8U8he73OjhVqz

Equester Imperator Holy Sir Edwin de Sarkozy 'The Flower Knight'

-HM7_0D7qHa4oY1a8-QEm9pntKtPNktT3EP2_k-9

Saint Nafis smiles upon Mata Leslie from the Seven Skies and hopes to intercede on their behalf one day when they need it most.