The Hope Family Recruitment Drive

CasualNuker

hope1.png
[!] House of Hope Coat of Arms. 

Hello! I’m looking for people to play some characters ranging in various ages in the Hope Family or extended family. 

Finn Hope II - 38 vacant Son of Edith Hope

Rosaleen Hope - 38 vacant Daughter of Edith Hope

Margaret Hope - 15 vacant Daughter of Edith Hope

Olivia Hope - 16 vacant Daughter of Edith Hope (Twin of Evelyn Hope the next Family Head).

Amelia Hope - 18 vacant Adopted Daughter of Edith Hope

Peter Hope - 13 vacant Adopted Son of Edith Hope

Multiple Cousins are open to play as well if you do not wish to get directly involved in the Hope line. As of right now we are located primarily within Providence, we own the Alpina Bistro and Fajita House located in Helvets 6. We also have a seat in the Providence City Assembly. Including a rich family history spanning nearly two years now and counting. 

https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=House_of_Hope

https://discord.gg/xZNYwGFWRP

Contact CasualNuker#4048 for more information

Amelia hope is PK'd lol

2 minutes ago, FunOnTheBun said:

Amelia Hope is PKed

Different Amelia. Named after her but different character. (Your Amelia would be 45 or smth. This one is 18 and yours was Amelia Beckett xD)

The worst thing about this family is that the original creator (banned now I believe and knowing who he is I'm not surprised) used the exact two names (Finn and Hope) thousands of times on other servers and roleplays. It gets tiring after a while, I wish you the best, but I really suggest you try and start something new or join another family rather than try and preserve this family. 

9 hours ago, Ramon said:

The worst thing about this family is that the original creator (banned now I believe and knowing who he is I'm not surprised) used the exact two names (Finn and Hope) thousands of times on other servers and roleplays. It gets tiring after a while, I wish you the best, but I really suggest you try and start something new or join another family rather than try and preserve this family. 

It's why we actually took the time to work on a wiki page, go through the time to generate an actual history. To create something new out of his mess we wanted to bring about a new change for it and we did.