Of Clowns and Circuses

Valannor

[!] The following missive would be found in droves within the alleyways and streets of the realm, wrought of sturdy parchment. Lining the trim of the letter would be a trio of esoteric symbols, forming a curious pattern.

YR6ZKIdYxhgGgcD3EGkbp52umhQr-Ys8nehKCN2nzEtKVXvyvnND1aYMvboVd53vkclKrElQxPM4phDxthahyYOmk0_GbM_mKqy2MFbBoAOz4L0ohPfUUHnQ7zIJ50uvoOqTMc1D=s1600

AaHRjL9cZso-qh0hHtw9mBwvaPSTOA1Z5hjLapNK1ISeuFbAWixFohXLLgMjNmhwGFdtKU7pdm6OY0kX3CyOG1t3CedM1sdkEaSzjgpl9vhzrjap8QTRncKQC1IoYMBCSIWrKQ2b=s1600

3gh_OQno9v0NHbgUNuYFpv8SEPWkPzhKoC3zZPZJIDohMtij0BBI4L6PB2GMvGjxOKtBZfmB7H-XGPmxW8krBE0EIvIQL5ad9UieREyVvHXuHVBwfPVimbeQV1oIhwhdQvWbuyoh=s1600

To the Tiniest of Clowns, 

I found myself elucidated yet by our last conversation, within the rolling hills and the confines of that sleepy village. You’ve captured my interest in the circus and lords of laughter, and as much as I know of clowns and their tricks, I know precious little of the show! Prithee, if you would humor this curious soul in her quest to protect and aid your masterful artform, you know where to find me.

After all, you clowns are few in number. 

With wishes to protect your art,

The Curious Serpent.

“I am not a clown!” Muhammad Hassan blared loudly, having been on his way towards the masjid. 

Aether squints at the missive, utterly confused. "..Is.. Is there a circus in town of some sorts? This makes ne sense."

"Confusion, Fluidity and Love."

A lone Bard muttered, his gaze beset upon the vigils. He'd rest his head back, resting it before speaking further in smooth baritone.

"Perhaps, this is a confused Alchemist looking for love..?"

Lector Mathurin looks over the parchment "Confusion, Fluidity, Love.. and clowns - Such an odd combination" he murmured, passing past the pinned paper after examining it thoroughly