Looking to play Child

DoomedDM

So hello first of all to anyone reading this. 
I am DoomedDM, I was active on the server a few years ago back during Axios (though under a different username back then, Robwar80).
Recently I've been looking to dip my toes once more into LOTC, and thought that perhaps a good way to do was to play a child character. A good way to perhaps form new connections in the community. As well as playing a type of character I've never done before.

In terms of what you should expect for me as a player. I will probably be semi-active on the server for a while. Spending a few hours/breaks here and there. Probably coming to a few events. But not being available to spend a lot of time on LOTC.

For those who are interested, I am mostly looking to play a female character (Haven't done any female characters in a long time) starting out 8-10 years old. I am open to play as any of the four main races. As long as it is in a somewhat active community. Though there is a slight preference to human.

For any who are still interested, just send a message here on the LOTC website. Or send a DM on discord to Robwar#6598

Ironically my friend is having a couple of child personas upcoming.. 

@Aiyeisdid you already find players for the kiddos

Potential Half-Elf or Elf children need some playing. Let me know if you want to talk details. 

Hello to everyone reading this page, my character has now found a parent in Elysium and I'll probaply stick with her as my main character for quite some time.