We Hate ZachoSnacko (year 7 edition) - AMA

Zacho

Hi I am ZachoSnacko. I've been around now 7 years today and I decided to make a nice little AMA because I can. You can ask me whatever you want, rather it be about my staff positions, characters, etc. Its a bit weird to actually do one of these considering I remember what I was like when I joined LOTC, and like most, I was a cringe 12 year old who didn't know how to type works correctly. Now adays I am a fresh 19 year old living the life. Anyway, to the AMA!

Who's your favorite moderator besides yourself, and why is it Evonpire. 

What is your favorite RP moment on LotC?

Favorite character that you have played?

Favorite character that you've seen someone else play?

What is your favorite OOC moment on LotC?

Thoughts on me?

Why don't we RP

What was your favorite era of lotc and why?

An abridged recap of one of your characters and their life story?

My apologies for the only time we've interacted being through lotc Hogwarts :/

8 hours ago, Evonpire said:

Who's your favorite moderator besides yourself, and why is it Evonpire. 

Because you are relaxed and cool, no weirdly offputting opinions. 

7 hours ago, UnBaed said:

What is your favorite RP moment on LotC?

Favorite character that you have played?

Favorite character that you've seen someone else play?

What is your favorite OOC moment on LotC?

Thoughts on me?

Why don't we RP

1) My favorite moment of RP I've ever had is torn between stealing the stone of Metztli or stealing the only functioning beacon in sutica, both were last map. Those two OR when Mordring overtook Bastion and we all lost.
2) Pretty obviously Dael The First. I feel like I really became ingrained in LOTC because people gave me a chance on him and I went a long way with it. I had done everything I had ever wanted on him and now he remains sort of in a perma-shelved area of my life, only occasionally being played when I want to do something random
3) @Xx_BloodStalk_xX100% Dael II, he genuinely had a super crazy life that reminded me a lot of another favorite Nazorean which was D1's first brother
4) God there are so many to choose from but I'd say my favorite OOC moment, at least in general, is when I end up being in a new friend group surrounded by different people. I find that as time progresses I have met a load of cool people of whom all have their own little friend groups that they invited me into and that I really have enjoyed being in. outside of a general OOC standpoint it would have to have been late night in Ascended chat when I first drew some of the funniest, but kept secret, comics of my life with some Ascended friends. 
5) Honestly I always thought you seemed pretty cool, like one of the older players on the server who had a lot of mineman 'clout' and would be really neat to  RP with, but just due to my weird new-player shyness I never really approached you IRP or anything when I had been playing my mage characters a bit and you still played Nemir. (6) After I got over that, I think we just never have interacted due to being in different RP groups which is a bit weird since we are on the same side of the coin in terms of rp. 

7 hours ago, VictoriaMinaj said:

kenny or enzo?

choose wisely

Kenny because he was the first ok.

7 hours ago, Polysemic said:

hello give me music :)

I listen to a lot of edgy music so here you go

Spoiler

4 hours ago, _hexe_ said:

why are you a mod on this like why did you choose to do that

I actually don't really enjoy LOTC nearly as much without being a mod because I like having the ability to fill the space in between RP. I also do hate walking and eating food and like to build redstone in the build world too, so being staff lets me do that : D

4 hours ago, NicktheRed20 said:

What was your favorite era of lotc and why?

Axios hands down. Favorite map, great time for the stuff I was involved in (Bad Gaz eventline and mediocre end), but the builds and the roleplay I had during that time was amazing. 

3 hours ago, BenjiBot_ said:

An abridged recap of one of your characters and their life story?

My apologies for the only time we've interacted being through lotc Hogwarts :/

i look like harry potter irl

Dael'ran was an elf born from a lich dad in a forest who basically brainwashed him to make him believe he was an Adunian. He didn't fit in very well so made himself conform to actual adunian culture and eventually got into alchemy, then became an ascended and got in voidal magic. Went through that, fought an undead dragon and became Silver Sage, lead a large internal library within the Ascended and fought undead. After the ascended oocly went through a bunch of rewrites, he had himself disconnected and went and became an izkuthii to pursue stealing shit and doing bad stuff, wherein he got mixed up with blood mages and became one himself, stealing bloodshards and other artifacts. After the izkuthii and blood magic were shelved he became a plain voidal mage and still is a klepto. 

57 minutes ago, Poor_Fellow said:

Why did you give me a warning for this and why can't I appeal it
a04ad828e81dcea5d9c45239a5527257.png

I thought this was really funny and wasn't even gonna warn you for it if I remember until someone in Llyria got mad about it and reported it, I was just the one to shoot the gun  since it did technically break a rule (although funny)

Would you rather only be able to eat mayonnaise for the rest of your life (complete daily nutritional needs covered, doesn't effect your health, but that taste and consistency is all you have until you die) OR sweat mayonnaise (doesn't effect your health but it slimes all your clothes and fuckin stinks you pig)?

What is a character archetype you have not yet played but would like to?

Which OOC community have you found the most long term friends in?

What is the most overused word you see? E.g. lithe, tenebrous, visage, gauntlets, orbs (HATE that one), digits, etc.

Are you any good in PvP? Have you felt pressured to get better by playing on LotC or do you generally abstain?

How many 'main' characters have you played in total?

do you forgive me for taking ages to get through the seer rewrite, pending drop dec 3rd QwQ

11 minutes ago, Zarsies said:

Would you rather only be able to eat mayonnaise for the rest of your life (complete daily nutritional needs covered, doesn't effect your health, but that taste and consistency is all you have until you die) OR sweat mayonnaise (doesn't effect your health but it slimes all your clothes and fuckin stinks you pig)? 
I'd Rather eat it because that would totally eliminate my need for varied foods and Mayo can be made many different ways!

What is a character archetype you have not yet played but would like to?
Demon character probably, or a vampire one day. I'd say human since I've never really played one, but I am anti-human

Which OOC community have you found the most long term friends in?
Ascended was one of them, and then I'd say after that probably the voidal mage / sutica community. For some reason certain people end up sticking around and I've made some really close connections with people like @ThatTromboneGuy @Xx_BloodStalk_xX @Pan @EdenGlitched

What is the most overused word you see? E.g. lithe, tenebrous, visage, gauntlets, orbs (HATE that one), digits, etc
*Nods* or Cliche

Are you any good in PvP? Have you felt pressured to get better by playing on LotC or do you generally abstain?
I hate pvp and just ended up hating it more once I joined LOTC. Pre-1.9 pvp I was really into faction servers and especially into another server that had you use a class and revolved around world faction pvp, although now that it has times Im not super interested anymore. 

How many 'main' characters have you played in total?
Probably Dael, Solace, and Jiangu. So 3 so far, 2 of whom I still play. My other characters have never been my main characters tbh and one day I am sure these three will die off!

do you forgive me for taking ages to get through the seer rewrite, pending drop dec 3rd QwQ 
its okay dont worry mr zarsies

@ me in that one discord im in w/ u if u want to play risk of rain 2 again sometime, miss u bro we never talk anymore
genuinely wouldnt be playing on the server to this day if u hadnt picked me up as a fledgling new player

1. your most and least favorite thing about the server
2. how has your time as a moderator changed how you view the server itself?
3. what brings you back to LOTC?
4. your favorite nation/community both in the present and back in the day?
5. how did you come to join the server?
6. your funniest RP moment (dont talk about the time we did that thing last map with izkuthii..)