A Conclave for Mali alike

Buffsanta

730080910_line.png.a244db7aa1fb6915852c080343c770d6.png

An elven Conclave for Mali alike

336040880_Elventown.thumb.jpg.77c154c473a2c8e9a4a42c3b42a047d7.jpg

Ephesius is a town for all Mali to live fairly and without prejudice. For so long, our kind has been torn apart by beliefs and culture. I appreciate not all elves can live the life that Ephesians do, but that does no mean we will not give them a voice to speak.

And in accordance to such, I call the 4th conclave of Ephesius.

In the Septims hall of Ephesius, all Mali that attend are free to voice their thoughts and proposals to the town.

On how we can incorporate all cultures, build for the better tomorrow of our kin.

Whether Imperial, druidic or any society of elven roots - your voice is welcome. 

Times are changing Mali, and war is mounting.

I suggest you do not stand idly by. If you hold hatred for us Imperial Elves - then come meet with us rather than hide behind your pen and paper.

6rSibrz5X_6U2OFtxELXUpYPxPJ0BASyK6eX0TV8SHtnoYn2QRzaWXEDXJ2jX4r3HIxsElVSFJCgzrHOqJ_hTdguNv9gz-IyXn9daELaRsafEGCZo9XuT6g8GAw3bl3NdV7qQHIv

Signed - Hieran de Melphestaus of Ephesius

((OOC: Located: Ephesius [Coords: 500  -   900] at 2PM EST on Sunday 5th))

"Elven unity continues to converge, not by the blade - but by purpose. 

I am proud my brothers and my cousins are leading this call with calm demeanor. Using the power of our example, and our willingness to build communities rather than tear them down"

Would remark to the Archchancellor @VIROS"Did you know Elves from Elvendom, Stygian Hollow, Elysium, Yong Ping, even some Haelun'Orians and the Druid Circles were at Ephesius when those Dwed attacked? I appreciate the Valah...err the human Soldiers of the ISA rallying and shedding their own blood to give Elfkind this opportunity to talk"

"More work on our bridges, then," Wynanya chirped with a hesitant smile, readying notes for the day. "And what an awful lot of work it'll be - but. We canne stop looking forward, can we?"

Aesar would read the post and sigh, almost as though in relief “It’s about time, the Mali need to speak on the matter of Uruguan, they attacked both my wife and I.” He carries on cleaning his armour “My father better listen and see some sense, these Irehearts are a threat to use all”

"Achieve mali unity.. let us start by breaking it down into steps. First and foremost, the disbanding of the state which is composed of Imperial Elves, traitors to Malin and their descendency. Secondly the stepping down of a Diarchist government in Haelun'or. Thirdly.. the removal of the false title held by 'Elvenesse.'" Rasped a mali in the north.

Amdrac Livarai de Melphestaus would wake up from his sleep on the Estate kitchen table surounded by a bunch of papers, "Ugh, what day is it. Oh, I missed the gala." he would then look at the massive about the conclave left on the table, "Well I should be able to stay awake for this at least."

"Perhaps when Ephesius shreds itself from the grasp of Imperialism, then it may be benificial to talk." Ruathar looked over the missive with a slight furrow in his brow.

Tarathiel would be sat in his office as he read the missive, leaning back in his chair and muttering to nobody "Ah a shame, I hope we can unite as one to quickly resolve this issue"