Regarding the Actions Michael I. A Hope Response.

CasualNuker

P6HykVc4GmVW_oftWa6vyNlWFrldaLpyQx__6QyGX4UgK-rIZX3e6_GUbgwjmuYFjFYoj0jUUTnAmBI_f3ff2RxYWEXS6YZr42BpMKMF8HLT4YVPLjvphN7hHPf6msdHOtwiK8gU

[!] The Lily’s Bistro in Providence, Home of the House of Hope.

The last few Saint days have been very troubling times for the Holy Oren Empire as we witness the passing of a monarch to the new Emperor Philip III the true Orenian Emperor. But we have seen a problem arise and the House of Hope feels the need to respond to such a serious issue within society. That problem is the Fake Pontiff Michael I, he claims to be the High Pontiff of the Holy Mother church, but he was not chosen by the College of Cardinals nor do we believe chosen by God for one cannot say they are the High Pontiff and be so.The accusation by the nations who support this servant of Iblees cite his lack of action and laziness for his removal. But every year for the many years of Everard VI’s Pontifical reign we see Bulls and letters sent out across Almaris. We even see that not but only three Saint days ago High Pontiff Everard VI coronated Philip III in the Holy See. And yet the Emperor sees fit to announce Michael I as the Pontiff with the Prince of Savoy, even through the so-called Michael I was a mere bishop within the Holy Mother church when he decided to call himself the Pontiff insulting GOD with his sinful actions. We therefore in the House of Hope reject the fake Pontiff Michael I and we continue to recognize and pray Everard VI as the one true Pontiff of the Holy Canonist Church. May GOD bless the Holy Mother Church and her High Pontiff.

Signed Matriarch Edith Hope, Alderwoman of the City of New Providence.

Holy Knight Thucydides Melphestaus scoffed as he read the paper tossing it out the window into the dirty streets of Providence so that may be amongst things similar to it's worth.

"I worry that the schools of Oren are not capable of teaching citizens how to write in proper Common. It disgusts me to know that they use are politicizing their own business. Along with this, this Edith Hope is an armiger of the Order of Exalted Owyn. They should follow the knight they are squiring under rather than forming this lackluster opinion." 

Edited by Salvius

Ivan var Ruthern had heard from a plethora of people that the Pontiff Everard VI set into motion events that could of.. or perhaps have formed a coalition against the Orenian Empire. After reading this missive, he began to wonder if Edith Hope was a true citizen of the Holy state. A brief period of very little thought came and ultimiately he decided he would boycott her business until she retracted her statement.

1 hour ago, Shmeepicus said:

Ivan var Ruthern had heard from a plethora of people that the Pontiff Everard VI set into motion events that could of.. or perhaps have formed a coalition against the Orenian Empire. After reading this missive, he began to wonder if Edith Hope was a true citizen of the Holy state. A brief period of very little thought came and ultimiately he decided he would boycott her business until she retracted her statement.

"If the pontiff was forming a coalition then where is it? Surely now that these schismatics do not recognise Everard he would put this fantasy coalition to use? Asked Walton.

The loud grumbling sounds of an Elven Archchancellor could be heard from within the Central Government building. A flurry of letters went in and out of the window in a continuous stream. 

9 hours ago, Basil Moroul said:

"If the pontiff was forming a coalition then where is it? Surely now that these schismatics do not recognise Everard he would put this fantasy coalition to use? Asked Walton.

Ivan var Ruthern, upon the recent dismissing of these rumours, happily retracts his statement. He supports Lily's Bistro once more!