Is there a more chill group out there?

Archimedian

Hi, so I joined a couple months ago but I had to leave because the group I was in required me to join at specific times that i could never join. I also didn't have much time to be on here anyway. is there by chance a group that I can make a character for and join that would be fine with me not coming on as my secondary job or something? I have life to get done and other friends to play with so I can't make this the only thing i do on minecraft. I actually quit because I was gonna get kicked anyway. but every time i think about this server i get sad because of the beauty of it all. Its so beautiful and I love it. That's why i'm back to ask if there's a less requiring group I can join. Thanks!

Is there any particular type of RP you enjoy, or any particular race (elf, human, dwarf) that you wanna play? That’ll help me with a better response for what I’d recommend

What times/timezone do you usually play in too? That might help narrow it down a bit. :) 

If you plan an Adunian, we do be vibin…

That are most groups. If you're european and are looking for a small group that mainly chills and does calm RP I suggest making a Kharajyr. :)

However there are many more smaller RP groups like Halflings. I also noted Haelun'or is very active in European times. They are rather political though.

Daeland is a very relaxed group where you can find many different roles. The tribe that me and a few players play in is especially designed for older players who don't have a lot of time to play like younger players do:

12 minutes ago, Gaius Marius said:

Daeland is a very relaxed group where you can find many different roles. The tribe that me and a few players play in is especially designed for older players who don't have a lot of time to play like younger players do:

^^ I can attest that this is a great group of people with a really fun RP culture, 10/10 would recommend 

I help lead Oren & could show you around there if you did want to give that a shot, although it’s a much larger community and I know that can be extremely daunting for a lot of people.

Edited by Eryane

However there are many more smaller RP groups like Halflings. I also noted Haelun'or is very active in European times. They are rather political though.

As we should be! But we are very chill when doing things outside of that, since we do be havin' lots of fun. Such as the High Elven TWERK

Do you like dragons ? 

Sorry to hear that, Coco. You're always welcome in Elvendom if you want to continue playing your wood elf character. This game should never become a chore for you. Best of luck!

Halflings are pretty cool and we're actively recruiting if you're interested!  We're running events at all hours of the day so people have the chance to attend, though it is in no way required to be there! 

But also High Elves and the Orcs in Krugmar are very fun people who can offer you a fun community and nice RP.

thank you everyone! ok I am in American Pacific time. I like elves in general, but I'm open to other things as long as it's not evil...     also I don't really want to be a Dwarf I guess. but I'm open to me and elves and halflings and whatever else. I wonder if being some kind of traveling trader would work... that might be cool. would I need a specific group for that? i don't really know how that would work anyway.