The Hunt Moves Forth

StrongBear

[!] A missive has been posted on all available poster boards all through Almaris

Spoiler

rsJq8cpTYUgA3OJRRes7o382lOY2hVdPnPU-1b0ahANHt-H1SjYl6Xis7QdtiZ6XqVNOYgboC5Mi_1o6GhwhErgT2qPL3DLhTjcIoavf4d2q9S9saRdeZ6tYB6wwrehDnTF4xwr2

GHBQ-N5vzK1f61T870K3TI-xpkc2Ca6BSGRXjG6FPVaiICaceb8DqFSOJwOcHwkxHvLB8NwK-3aLtY9OUIS6TyCvFPUJZ7KOMLd01NpCCWH-Nw6oPquNKrIsHUcWOsZBNz8k1RWJ

Monstrous, freak of the night, I made my step, the hunt has long since started, the plan has finally come together and the first few steps have been made. Your little sibling, well, they have a new room, no longer will they wander the roads aimlessly. We found where they were spending the day and waited for them to step within the lions' maw, for then we took your little pet. They scream all hours of the night, longing to be set free from their cell. 

You know where to find me, for even then, I shall leave the front gates open for you, so that you may flaunt right in and even take what is yours. It was only a matter of time with this; just lying in wait, waiting for the weakest link to step out into the open. As for this, well, I will let you decide, it’s your move to make now. Do make it quick, I’m not sure how long I can keep my brothers in arms at bay. 

Oh, how I have longed for this to come to an end, sitting and planning is not something I tend to do.  But for this; I’ve spent many, many, days of planning, hours of going back and forth with different ideas. Meeting after meeting being held month after month, everything finally coming together, for this is glorious. Perhaps you are just another piece in this chess match, we will just have to wait and see what your next move is.

The lion must feast when he grows hungry for he shall devour.

Signed           

E.O.A

GHBQ-N5vzK1f61T870K3TI-xpkc2Ca6BSGRXjG6FPVaiICaceb8DqFSOJwOcHwkxHvLB8NwK-3aLtY9OUIS6TyCvFPUJZ7KOMLd01NpCCWH-Nw6oPquNKrIsHUcWOsZBNz8k1RWJ

Spoiler

This has been fun and don't worry more is to come soon enough, also have a few little screenies!

image.thumb.png.c6da72e40f8a81528b24ed6d19b937e9.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Elain Amethil, although not having done much during the fight displayed a toothy grin as she read her elder brothers missive. "Aye!" She hollared, waving the page skyward with mighty pride. "Once I have a weapon of my own this freak and its sibling are to be damned! I swear to Xan!" 

Matilda gripped the letter with such vigor her fingernails nearly tore the page then her palm. Her teeth gritted back and forth as she paced the mans bedroom at Halstaig. "He leaves me to go fight the damn thing that tore his eye once again!" She was not only angry but also disapointed in for his actions. "Why- oh.. I'm a fool to be with you, Elias. A fool to love you.." The maid thought aloud, pinching the bridge of her nose with a sigh.

The second letter documenting this daring hunt arrived at the desk of one Lady Winter. She'd tossed it aside at first but come back to it mere moments later. Humming she scanned it with an icy gaze full of intrigue, then cackled. "Your writings will never cease to amuse me, child. First a war with me and now one with these creatures?" Elizabeth uttered into the Northern skies. "Oh how the trees cry in agony to be morphed to paper for such silly documents written by the hand of a fool." 

Within the seven skies, a Countess of Halstaig and wife of the Asul'onn-Amethil sat with her head hung low. She knew she was the begining of this battle, a personal war between the Freak and Elias. "I regret the acceptance of that trip as each day passes, my love." Iduna sighed, a careful eye stuck to her husbands every movement from then on. "If  only we had lived the lives of different choices back then.."

Edited by Itz_Cookie

The pallid elf within the cell twisted their fingers around that odd puzzle, ferrum rings woven into each other. Clicking echoed from the stone cell most hours of the day and night.

Taking it apart, putting it together, all while those terrors loomed over their back from within those depths of the freak's mind. Mere hallucinations, but the only thing commonly within the cell.

Awaiting someone they knew to come, yet, they were sure it was a trap. It must be. But they had no choice, but to sit there bound, and wait.

Or so they think.

A Wyrmstalker frowns, noting the numerous grammatical errors within her grandson's missive. Their credibility would surely be destroyed, and their argument rendered null, by this horrific and terrible shortcoming.

She slammed the cell door of the aberration's spawn in response to this. This was a public relations disaster!

Stefan B. Vyronov reads over the missive with an inquisitive gaze. He would sigh before smiling ever so slightly

"Well it's guut to see vu have niet gotten vyrself killed yet, good luck with the rest of vyr hunt"

1 hour ago, Valannor said:

A Wyrmstalker frowns, noting the numerous grammatical errors within her grandson's missive. Their credibility would surely be destroyed, and their argument rendered null, by this horrific and terrible shortcoming.

She slammed the cell door of the aberration's spawn in response to this. This was a public relations disaster!

Shhhh, I fixed it a bit, now I'm going back to selling my soul 

Eloise purses her lips as she read the letter 

"V'y t'e hell ist he v'itin like i's poetry. Just say 'Ich kidnapped em, fight me.'"

She shrugged, tossing the letter aside and running off to see a certain someone.

The Lion stood guard just beyond the earthen prison, listening to ramblings, musing in it's own tired fashion, and wishing very much that someone would bring him something to eat for his troubles.

Through the snow and mist, a elf finds one of the missives nail to a wooden board. The descendant of Malin in armor takes the paper and gives it a close look. Raising a brow at first but quickly noticing who it was from. "What are you all up to lad... it is concerning."

Ulfar, holding a stack of parchment to pin up to the Urguani notice board, comes across the missive. With a shrug of his shoulders he places a guild notice over the missive, covering it and pinning the notice in place before moving on.

Aobh would slumber for a long time before finally reading the missive. "You know, taking innocents as prisoners is uh...." She'd trail off, going back to sleep, this time her slumber was filled with nightmares instead, of paladins breaking creeds. How horrific....

8 hours ago, rukio said:

Aobh would slumber for a long time before finally reading the missive. "You know, taking innocents as prisoners is uh...." She'd trail off, going back to sleep, this time her slumber was filled with nightmares instead, of paladins breaking creeds. How horrific....

Spoiler

No such thing as innocent Darkspawn. There is no child murder in ba sing se. 

33 minutes ago, Valannor said:
  Hide contents

No such thing as innocent Darkspawn. There is no child murder in ba sing se. 

Spoiler

A young Elfess would look at the missive....wondering if she should join in.

"Hmmmmm"

13 hours ago, Itz_Cookie said:

Elain Amethil, although not having done much during the fight displayed a toothy grin as she read her elder brothers missive. "Aye!" She hollared, waving the page skyward with mighty pride. "Once I have a weapon of my own this freak and its sibling are to be damned! I swear to Xan!" 

A Paladin's attention is drawn by the use of foul language from his youngest like an unusually angry heat-seeking missile. His chosen weapon is a rolled up parchment tube.  

"Language, dear. You already have a weapon, and you will go no-where but straight to bed, with talk like that."