[Shelved][✓] Vargr Clarifications, Amendments and Additions

what is a vargr

when rthe when

CHANGELOG:

- Removed Digestion of the Soul.

After some feedback from fellow players, I decided to do this as I felt that it was a bit iffy that they had such a broad interaction with souls in this way. I've taken the liberty of removing it and something relating to how Vargyr interact with specific souls when relating to if they're Dark Mages, Paladins, so on and so forth, etc, will probably be put in a future Amendment for the Vargyr. For now, though, it's on hold.

why are you writing an Amendment for something that doesnt exist

CHANGELOG:

• Added Mimicry as an ability to the Vargyr.

Myself and the other players within the group felt as though this was an incredibly unique addition that could add a lot of flavour to the lore atop pre-existing flavour and serve to make the experience that one may have when encountering a Vargyr in their true form something truly horrific.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.