A Ward Sleepover

Ik25YAWI-PbD_oY86SpUW_A_c7tz5R9LN-Ln-JdEvuHHK9zcfFEgtFe6qMaWALC55TplpUD2iI2EH8f8Zz60wwV59_8dzOp2KcxvEKTim3n5ZS9hQHbe9guDY1wnmTBtECSktfhk

From the young Offices of the Queen’s Council,

A WARD SLEEPOVER

Ka69nTo9e4CjWk-AojjbiZqDJV8cpF3GgZHIYffAmWtGdmjf0i1mj46rtCf-8d0ecFgDgEWA-TwhYVR3O99t6eYW_Z8vFJLpxJYmbEZX0nijsZBFMIv3RtV1rOvzN3tUMiSIcyHt

Inspired by Queen Emma Karenina’s expansive and incredibly rich wardship program, the young Lady Adele Emma Ludovar and Lady Angelika Irena vas Ruthern have decided and been assigned to arrange a fun ward sleepover. 

The sleepover will take place in the newly furnished ward quarters located inside the Nikirala Prikaz. Various children’s games will take place and both Queen Emma’s and the Lord Palatine’s wards are invited to join in. Snacks will be served, and chaos will ensue, with prizes to be won for each game completed.

Invitations for the event are to be given out personally to each ward invited. 

It is suggested that those who currently reside in the ward quarters are to add their own personal flair to their bedrooms and the rest of the community space. 

While no studying will take place at the sleepover as it is an event purely for fun, only the official wards of the land are invited to attend. Any other children who wish to attend the event will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis by the young Ladies.

OOC: 

Saturday 29th January

4pm EST

The invites sent to each noble residence are attached below:

House Barbanov-Bihar

Spoiler

qSuJIxD83Hp73Qv4dWjwvL2UZgV2cfxNHbL02Hsr23HOlROsHkVcL27imbxmCqSQ2iOaeiHIyyWdMg5zMCaMiJ-QTbtpVAdy48TLf2k5U99PJjKAxF2xwYq3LgtbG28gAzC55yZX

House Morovar

Spoiler

vEkDz0ZLdWxAj24xfJ0h4Njti8nymmm14zhF7SYMLEXBMRoNsTGgauCFYPZ9E-t5FbixBYmJh3UP7yoofnmG2YxvP5nOl5tGjcpGRwp5jm5Wq1NpVwiYEm24mj9P8j5fi7r1wJMR

House Barclay

Spoiler

u-IG9XosE5jFb40Domp1VrlzfaaInXlAIUzWZ0qmy2MiVa04BjVX2NAkmWXcvGTYkCmGN71iFoMTiHnBJqdo84-pxn38IQ74POYHnqtNjaRWOqzioN2c9_YFGAvb2PAObS5v-kZe

House Ruthern

Spoiler

pefcdn6dh-noJqUB7Kgg_fMo89g4VQg4mPR8bBiyTZKmnJHOwkonIPBbED1RSsloE83sxfItM--5TQEDJyRh1MciKETmQL2rLKlj0fIOYJUCKttLdNzS3LHZ1-874BBA39ErfXmE

[!] Scribbled upon this invitation is an amendment, the name 'Maric' being squeezed on at the end.

House Baruch

Spoiler

t4_lOhAWnP4BNm2eYQk9iv1UgXFvMYk524QrrXq7tk7xZX1Ib1CcAElVJYD5QatBAksUUCVB_Fynu3PXZaZPr8oqSCmR4ZDIDV90ujbKXPDVZIWIoVP9qBXjbz5-u9KcPG66Fia0

House Ludovar

Spoiler

flwKGhLOtH1C0x652Psg7zzaqsqo-nYldTX4neXYbpmC3OIlfUc_kvrT6TTU-Bj7jLjv7Vk6WLjv5XBcG6s0KN9I1xHGuEJQTvd-p167S3P7Krxwt81gNGcgJFFpgZ5RsYtPddVU

House d'Arkent

Spoiler

TEmX7F1enVQ5w92ZWQeKSNhbxCDB-cdov45K1gFPccj4NCFzGbtUKoy4mtQ-Ma8PU0y9uOUAHEoOdhVWQJZDrGl_WXlxRpCNzyJCm1T2cCToQllg9wd8KdbLVVvNNgUESlvpapLF

House Luceafăru

Spoiler

gaGtTshVG3RJtQbYO3IXr7asqGFkunnk91yHuIJR8O2QbBqD5GUKF-sf5R5WA4SkxGjNNURr3p1hbqQH6zqnACs5DXwbq4u1dOQx-1-g0ewr0M0ZsxytJT1-DT0aE-5_rhAr4Nxg

Ik25YAWI-PbD_oY86SpUW_A_c7tz5R9LN-Ln-JdEvuHHK9zcfFEgtFe6qMaWALC55TplpUD2iI2EH8f8Zz60wwV59_8dzOp2KcxvEKTim3n5ZS9hQHbe9guDY1wnmTBtECSktfhk

SIGNED,

Her Ladyship, Adele Emma Ludovar, ward of Queen Emma

Her Ladyship, Angelika Irena vas Ruthern, ward of Queen Emma

Adele Ludovar brims with excitement and pride while she bustles about in preparation for the Sleepover!

Amadea grinned widely as the news of the finalization of the long-awaited sleepover arrived, "I NEED TO BRING MORE PETS" the often much-too energetic ward echoed through her family's manor before moving off to begin hasty preparations for such an event.

Saoirse Baruch stole the invitation from her twin's room, penned her own name in beside Margrait's in shaky crayon, and invited herself.

The young Dosiya heard of the event by giddy murmurs from a collective of the youthful wards around the palace, only to hear of the lack of her own invite. Sorrowfully she went to return to her studies in a little crammed corner, sulking as her only friend Jurgen had died. 

Prinzenas Maya wondered if their would be good enough snacks as she skipped around the palace to find her mother and ask permission “Mamej! Can I go? Also can vy make me bunny slippers?” 

@livrose

10 minutes ago, zuziee said:

Prinzenas Maya wondered if their would be good enough snacks as she skipped around the palace to find her mother and ask permission “Mamej! Can I go? Also can vy make me bunny slippers?” 

@livrose

Emma, upon hearing the cries of her youngest, whipped out knitting needles and a thick ball of grey yarn. She then spent a happy afternoon fashioning lopsided bunny slippers for Maya - buttons askew, and her knitting riddled with holes... but it was the thought that counted! The Koenas added a tuft of cotton on the heel, resembling the bunnies' tails, before the homemade slippers were placed on the end of the Prinzenas' bed, in a ribbon-tied box.