Call to Action

_Sheylo_

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/VMjpv66Kxwbo7Q0X37p_BJWJJkKQ2TFvdDnElfWcLhA6XksSH3E0zJtw7Fyz130vknwO4C-fHNNNC_M_AXiWjxf66Fwrr3yyu2xu_voEE6UZOBo2k6ivYeMDEvr0eRo5Qs09ZO4u

Progress towards peace and prosperity

Maehre'sae Hiylun'ehya

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/aZqRcZaYbDfVwXNIncwIlrdyiGtGalaNWaeQurEInbilZznLDWTWSVc1ZU4kK6HooKUdt6_tgZd3pqFfsCcuJQo43L7IfmbjG1BkRPK7Jb-XUAnDdAiRIj8DDt_kJrBI4qWDPrw_

At The Altar Of Which Great Old One Should You Worship? | Lovecraft  monsters, Lovecraftian horror, Call of cthulhu rpg

- A sketch of a Shuul whom seems to be corrupted by voidal energy. -

Speculations of recent events that have occurred within elCihi'thill'n, Karinah'siol, begs a question..
What are the blessed citizens of our city doing to aid in warding off the voidal horrors and those that have been tainted?

A clan of Shuul, seemingly fish-like humanoids, were let into the city by invaders and quickly dispatched by the immensely powerful Sillumir and blessed citizens of the city. One such body of the Shuul has been taken and stored at freezing temperatures to aid in research to its anatomy at a later date, although one thing was blatantly obvious. The physical strengths of these creatures, whom wielded stone spears and slabs of stone as shields, were increased at least tenfold for one reason or another. One would be led to believe this is due to the infection, the curse that has yet to be dealt with outside our city walls.

Valant by Sarafiel | Cthulhu art, Swamp creature, Scary mermaid

-Yet another sketch of the horrid Shuul beast-

As a philosopher and scholar, one might note that these creatures are on their rightful path of evolution, having reached the Stone Tool Age. The voidal corruption to surrounding waters may have aided in such a process, expediting the process on which the creatures attained and used tools.

Lesser_shadow_elemental.webp.3203ddd607ad8791e78ce9a33074a855.webp

-A Horror of the Voidal Hollow-

To you, blessed citizen, I ask this- What can you do to aid in the restoration of voidal corrupted ground? How can you protect your city? Too many have become complacent, now is the time to fight for your state! For Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya, for Larihei! Join the Sillumir, join in research projects over the hollowed ground, answers will come as you look for clues. Good luck.

-An Anonymous Mali'thill

A hoplite straps his grieves on every morning to defend his citystate from the terrors of the deep. Donning his crested helm and polished shield, he stands stalwart! "The fish are below us, and shall remain! The accursed terrors, tainted by pollution shall not strike our city left I have a spear to stop it"

"We all know that it was myself and the Suticans who dispatched the Shuul menace while the 'thill fought valiantly, there were few if any competent Sillumir at the scene. Their Councilor was also far more interested in researching than the shuul than saving the lives of her own people. It was me who had to extinguish the flames dancing 'pon those who were set alight. It was my idea to use the cannon. My idea to use the burning oil. You'd all be fishfood if not for myself and the Suticans." Scoffed one particular cannon-riding saviour of the New State of Sutica, who helped save their new capital of the not-so-Silver bloodsoaked State, who was currently examining the shuul bodies her friends had gathered from the scene after ensuring the citizens weren't burning to death. Her gaze then panned to the older shuul corpse in the freezer with a lengthy sigh.

"Said councilor also tried to fireball one of my comrades who had helped fend off the Fishmen who was preparing to leave. Honestly, if I'd have brought my thanhic dagger with me, I'd have run her through for her actions that day. Absolute scum."

[!] Later on, a piece of paper was attached below the notice where possible. A masterfully drawn artist's depiction of the events that transpired that day:

gCFN8HM.png

"Puddle was there and killed two, the Suticans killed many... Puddle saw the Sillumir kill one and amusingly fail at everything else... Puddle doesn't think they are very mighty at all" The atronach states, mimicking a laugh, upon hearing the news of the announcement. 

The Silver Lubba laughs at the missive "The main goal of the shuul was to take the easily obtained resources of the state. The Sillumir present were horridly inefficient while our group dealt with 5 and shared one assisted kill as one of our constructs dealt with it, a dwarf took out one n' a sillumir lad took out one before getting wounded. None of our men were wounded. We could have taken your entire group out with those we had present, but one fight a day seems enough before we were threatened by a fireball, which was dealt with rather easily. Haelun'or relies so much on their defenses that their soldiers grow weak" he then chuckled a bit as he sees an artistic depiction of what went down

Spoiler

Newtica.png

Ayliana walked through the gates of Haelunor as she had just returned after a long day of collecting herbs for the clinic. She had a satchel on her side with a pink heart embroidered on it, full of multiple medicinal plants. The ‘thill woman stopped in her tracks as she saw the aftermath of what seemed to be a battle. 

“What in Larihei’s name?..” 

She said softly, glancing around. She’d spot a parchment on the ground and picked it up, eyes widening as she saw what the contents were. 

gCFN8HM.png

“Oh thats just rude..” she mumbled, moving to secretly pin the drawing on her refrigerator. A heart drawn around the elfess who sat on the cannon. 

Spoiler

Beautiful art Mori, you truly are a Picasso in the making

Iphys had taken care of the wounded in the aftermath, silently thinking that the disaster never would have happened had the Suticans not opened the gates. "We would ne have wounded men had it ne been for them . . . Though, if it were raining brains, the Suticans would bring umbrellas." She scoffed as she looked at the childish drawing AYLIANA attached to their refrigerator, tossing it into the fire for kindling. 

gCFN8HM.png

A voidal mage gazes at the depictions of the Voidal Beasts. "They are... beautiful" 

Taevas wheels into Haense in his fancy new wheelchair, forgetting to see the medic about his leg again. He pins the drawing from Haelun'or into his journal.

gCFN8HM.png

Edited by satinkira