Vuillermoz Burns - 412 E.S

Frymark

Prinzenas Maya snacked on pies as her tutor read her the report! Crying out proudly "Krusae Zwy Kongzem!"

Ivan var Ruthern is particularly confused at the portion of the missive which states they did not raise arms against the Empire. Did they not raise up arms or were they treasonous against their own liege lord, not heeding his call to war. "Huh- seems kind of contradictory- if vy live in a Kingdom who has declared war against us, vy are taking up arms, nie? Oh well- nie matter.. I'm sure Haense will be next on the chopping block."

Joseph d'Azor rubbed his chin as he read over the report with the Home Secretary. "I am sure we can send a team to reconstruct the tavern for Ser Jarad." The Duke mused before being cut off by the Baron Draskovic. "Well... Actually Your Grace, the damage was quite minor, repairs have already been completed" The Duke of Azor lofted a brow at such. "Huh... well, seems Haeseni cannot even burn down buildings right, one would have thought they would have chosen a relevant target, they really dont like Sir Jarads tavern..." 

@Chronics

"Act like you didn't take part in this war before now. Oh Haensers I can't ever understand them. But I do know how to behead 'em." A checkered mercenary says as he bites into an apple picked in the Lower Petra. Beneath him laid the corpse of a tripartite. 

Bishop Erhard covers his ears, not being able to process enormous amount of COPIUM around him while praying in the Basilica of the Argentate Star..

"A true testimony to Haenseti honour, granting their captives last rites. A good call. If only the Empire would hold their captives to the same standard." Sigmar Baruch smiled briefly as news reached Valwyck, signing the Lorraine out of respect for the fallen knight's familiy.

Edited by Tulan