A Royal Tragedy

erictafoya

Sv-z48R1cv9bZT7-5P3S0EEQOFEV0hne2xtPP3qHYwZSewfuFd1Hs8hjM64y2qoZ1P0fO7l3KidatWOp4d2b4D7QzDFtevKNlqLbG09yqyu46Wf2ZNsSq2rADZjUXfYS_GMkvKaO

Notice of passing for:

Annalisa Joszefa and Branimar Andrik

13th of Gronna ag Droba, 412 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

A few days prior to me writing this missive, my eldest son and daughter both fell to a strange ailment. Doctors claimed they would survive and be healthy, considering their youthfulness. Yet those doctors were wrong. 

On the eve on 10th of Gronna ag Droba, Her Highness Annalisa Joszefa passed in a feverish state. Just seconds later, His Highness, Branimar Andrik befell the same twisted fate. I can only hope both have made it safely to the gates of the seven skies. I never desired for my children to pass in such a gruesome way. I am forever devastated at their passing, and I only wish for them to be reunited with their youngest sister, who was taken from us years before.

A small funeral was hosted for them, between me, their mother, and a priest. Akovia hopes you respect the family's mourning period.

Signed,

His Royal Highness, Andrik Nikolas

Her Highness, Nikoleta Barbara

A woman donned in a dark cloak set 'pon a fill far in sandy lands. The funeral had occurred days prior, the fire of the pyre still licking at her flesh as if it had happened that day. Her hand twitching as it reached from under the midnight cloth for a chocolate. She felt indifferent about it. 

Nothing would change for Nikoleta, merely the occurrence of visits she'd have to endure. Her mind pondering as a cloud passed over the sun - was this what it felt like for her father when Fenika had died? Or was he already insane when Fenika died?

As the sweet chocolate made contact with her lips, a dry wind blew off her hood. From behind her a figure emerged out of a tree. In that moment she decided this part of her life was over, leaving behind her grief with an exhale. 

Leihana decides to break the news to her foster daughter gently, brushing away her tears and giving plenty of hugs. “We will see your mamej soon. I’ll invite her over, okay?”

A box of chocolates was sent along with a letter offering her utmost condolences to Nikoleta, who had so long ago sent little Cazimiera to be cared for away from Haense.

@zuziee @slug