The Nauzican of Haverlock

Caranthir_

Eugen Barclay would look back and watch as his nation's retinue retreated from Sedan, a grimace forming as he carried his injured frame home. The boy would shut his eyes for a moment, simply casting a prayer in silence for those lost at the gory battle.

Edited by Armod

Spoiler

Hey guys if we can just respect the fact that someone PKed then it would great. In case you have any opinion about the person who has pked their persona then might I advice you to keep that opinion to yourself and not out it on someone personally on the forums. LOTC is meant to be a fun place and therefore we should give everyone the opportunity to let their personas go on how they want them to go; no matter in what circumstance.

@Caranthir_I apologize on behalf of those who might have insulted you and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you are going to do outside of LOTC. Cheers!

Ivan var Ruthern lit a hundred candles within the walls of Reutov that eve, an act of respect for all Canonist lives that were lost in the siege.

Spoiler

We were at odds for this one, but you've always been a friendly face. I'll see you around on discord, Reece..

Spoiler

Sad to hear you go. We haven’t known each other for too long, but you were always easy to get along with. Let me know if you’re ever in London.