The Draconic Pact

Shmeepicus

The Draconic Pact

-WnvGshbH52I9m5lE1jPGN3LjOIwxcHK3sXLJAluqaa-ZO904nJPtX8cAX4yMRocfd1weJUXYbZD2wFPJAonuftnmsAKMXxoC-Z-bkfBfoL_QG-fOClMip3THQbEPVGdAB6a3ob7

CXirmau0Uj7L8PM_nciOWg_Q4jEeRGZkSceKs4AHHaHoiCjrzenK3Uhx_YSRBD3zmmAr5x--4nzlSibmK3iZH8LN1jSUBn-og3lfoLrvO5OvO2OdiFFlySyzp98vGlaaimzrPGG5pEyWJm6Z8zCip6p9fzujiXJXSkdia8VPc7AofLHpSts0lWbKAFDTICHbkLyY9krGOpCXxInkot0CiNjWX9_CEdOf1cM35X2IRM0gyciaC0A5HWjU_zZds8RyLmRbzDhnVWXiioEQ

QotqFfFK2jeFzlxT_duo9KnnnHKGEZ9QostjyMqvCPRMYjdQ9ZO77V2l_OIK_S8OjeCANXIK9y0VFTk29Kymf8yQQZGevOYKzdayKyVjSreuHBzVwsCz6jRjlbE7KBuKFzTZvlaO

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY

-     The Holy Orenian Empire and the Dual Principalities (henceforth ‘the Signatories’) recognize each other’s Realms as independent lands ruled by their respective monarchs, and will make no attempt to subvert those authorities governing them.

ARTICLE II - NON-AGGRESSION

-    The Signatories will adhere to a pact of non-aggression, and will not incite conflict between them. Neither signatory will provide military or economic aid to powers hostile to the other. 

ARTICLE III - TRADE

-     The Signatories may adhere to the following trade policies:

•  Signatories may receive a market stall free of rent in their respective capitals.

•  Signatories may trade specialty goods free of tariff.

ARTICLE IV - PASSAGE

-     The Signatories will allow free passage for civilians and refugees through their respective territories, under the law of both nations.

ARTICLE V - DURATION

-     This treaty will remain in effect for ten years. It may be renewed by mutual consent of both Signatories. In the case where either signatory is found by the other to be in violation of this treaty, all articles will remain in effect, while the signatories search for diplomatic resolutions.

aEIVP0Obh76nQqBK59AiJgaMxJbywC2iR7W1jB-mWjCIbwMsoFpbtOv5Vf203eH5IGUL-aSCY5pzh6WLCUraW7L-lUYotEJRBBdKp2p-Bu6Kd5naUcuqUZJDDGw96BSDIoLE0UD4

IN NOMINE DEI,

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Philip III, Holy Orenian Emperor, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duke of Ves, Helena, Novellen, Furnestock and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera.

Vytrek Tundrak,

Prince of Fenn, Prince of the Snow Elves

Zirath R’Ikarth,

Prince of Nor’asath, Prince of the Dark Elves

His Excellency, His Grace,

Ivan var Ruthern, Secretary of Foreign Affairs

A Paladin does a double take at the title of the treatise. 

"Well done" Minuvas wrote in a small note to the younger Ruthern "The effort of skilled diplomacy on your part, and one which I am pleased to see friendship between us and my Northern cousins"

A bottle of wine from 1820 , from the Xth Nordling war, was sent along with the small note from Minuvas to Ivar. @Shmeepicus

4 hours ago, Valannor said:

A Paladin does a double take at the title of the treatise. 

Another Paladin strikes this pose as she sees the title of the treatise.

cover4.jpg

Lord Hieran Melphestaus nods, content with the missive.

"Good, I'm glad we can finally unite our families under safe circumstance now"

He states to his Brother in law - Prince Zirath.

"Been waiting a long time for this, a pact rather beneficial I dare say"

He would remark with a chuckle.

Well, they succeeded where Haelun'or failed..

ChildTea stares at the darkness.

I have no doubt that they will attack again. Soon, too.