Okarir’maehr Nomination of Leithedir An’asul

Crevel

Okarir’maehr Nomination 

of Leithedir An’asul

fDuMbs2Rp8_jWziHDpkEL1duZG5zcCFQzR7ORMy0g0jwa0eyvGBk43QnKVG6GA6l4bFo6GmqI8y58Cr8fq83ttGThFhajgrvMFY1B3Ep9hzUsWagOUhcAgqSUVBnLc4rCOAlbykN

m1VCpV7ofP4Go5XE1q4KLnU_xH_92jW_TshEb15BV8AOPxmyVCeQwKxDHljfAXA5eEBwDVmf5Lt_TO46q4JlTfagtcrP9Ll8fgSVJubyHahK5VxzBjy8pjevmZ8YS5753FdKC14I

YVgYWEkwqMKTD9vNrU8418h2Hg9g4pOJ1NZxSsA2J8FA4LJeQnP7yG5ddyZN11KvJoRRXa8yD0pNyq1zcbfpTnhpgrq8rkEcMWAmZ744Fe22dNsBv9bc5UsxtQh2kjt-oFv-JeXx

[OOC] The Archivist by Julie Dillon [OOC]

penVKBeJWmqcFYUsHQQstycrtpqTavUwOpdYP45AqT_je-SRqn-2ZikRe_kAH3jIPuf1wEUG5f0BkWHZZTY_EXUw2vgNq1x-mKV3EgBS37VdCugdEfmpNjfmCzeLl_iJ4yQdeFhG

To abide by Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya, it is important that in preservation of our culture and knowledge that we have a dedicated mali’thill at the helm overseeing these efforts as we continue our scholarly endeavours on the path that has been provided to us by Larihei. Past knowledge, present knowledge, and future knowledge, of all matters, must be safekept for the good of the mali’thill, for the good of the Silver State, and for the good of all. With the position of Okarir’maehr vacated, it is only appropriate that a scholarly mali’thill who, in accordance to maehr'sae hiylun'ehya, performs their duties with the utmost care for tradition, purity, and progress.

It is with that that I, Leithedir An’asul, previously Tilruir’san and currently Tilruir’ferbilokn as well as Nealu'sil for elSillumiran, declare my nomination for the position of Okarir’maehr on elHeial'thilln in this missive henceforth.

penVKBeJWmqcFYUsHQQstycrtpqTavUwOpdYP45AqT_je-SRqn-2ZikRe_kAH3jIPuf1wEUG5f0BkWHZZTY_EXUw2vgNq1x-mKV3EgBS37VdCugdEfmpNjfmCzeLl_iJ4yQdeFhG

My skills are compatible with those required for the position. For the short time that I was a Tilruir’san prior to the position being removed, I went on a diplomatic mission to Yong Ping where the idea of a future treaty that benefitted the Silver State was peacefully discussed. This is important because in our pursuance of knowledge, peace should be at the forefront. In my position of Tilruir’ferbilokn, I have established a recruitment post for the Labourer’s Guild, and went out to foreign lands to discover techniques that would improve the efficacy of the guild. While new techniques could not be found, this endeavour of mine enabled me to establish new connections that are important for an Okarir. As Nealu’sil for elSillumiran, I regularly laboured in the Silver State’s mines to provide to the armoury which would provide equipment to defend ourselves. 

Alongside my nomination, I come forth with the intention of expanding the efforts of the position than what was previously done. In the first two years, I plan to locate dedicated mali’thill to serve as tilruiran to extend the capabilities of the Okarn. The next three years would be spent organising the library, establishing connections, and planning future endeavours. Efforts would be made to proactively seek out scholars and teachers from all paths of life to provide opportunities for mali’thill to expand their personal knowledge as well as the Silver State’s own safeguarded knowledge. It would also include pursuing literature, books, and other written publications from outside the Silver State; utilising the support and resources of the Okarir’san and other positions where it is needed.

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya

Gon-YC58OTnBWFpqJGj8V6UhTtDLDIPnQMcfjqMLqEzw2SjqdWaRPbIAD9jj6as0Om-62dgg1br2blBt9KdyjNddBcRiHq-pESlXzGjptVZ-KagXUIPLM4m-8GwZRtGYu6ud8RN2

Spoiler

[OOC]

I have quite a fair bit of leadership/council experience on LotC. An example being when I was a major part of Norland’s King’s Council for roughly 1.5 to 2 years until I left on my own accord due to personal issues. In the King’s Council, I mostly served in an advisory on a variety of matters but also in a post-writing capacity. Before I left Norland’s community, I was being trained/prepared by MasonMcBadbat to become the next King of Norland after him shortly after the Iron Accord War, but due to my absence, _PR0FIT became the King of Norland instead. Being on the server for three years has given me a lot of experience into how communities work (from both an OOC and RP perspective), and how the rules work, among other things. 

This experience, I believe, makes me a suitable candidate for a leadership position in any nation or settlement, however I think that they would be better-used in Haelun’or given that not only does it make the most RP sense given that this is where my character lives and it is in his character to want to do what he thinks is best for the Silver State, but also because Haelun’or is in desperate need of an experienced leadership to not only improve its activity but its standing OOCly and RPly which was previously deprived from it due to what I believe are mismanagement issues from a leadership that was a mix of both inactive, and having no broader understanding/connection to the server’s greater community outside of Haelun’or.

Andrillian An'asul supports his cousin with a thumb up.