The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

Welcome our new Head Landscaper, Professor Hathorn. Cords are -1800 +1595. I may have a job for you Kaneous.

Well I have 2, maybe 3, Contracts ready. For one I need 2 miners, 1 lumberjack, and 1 farmer.

For the other, I hope you like dirt. This contract will net 11,250 minas for the workers. I have a client who would like us to flaten around 15,000 sq blocks. Project is huge. This will take up to 5 workers on this project. guild rules apply. The client will keep all dirt, graval, cobble, and lumber. If you find any ores (Coal, Iron, etc.) then you keep them.

You find a small piece of paper with the following written on it

Dear city of Lunavara. I've recently entered the lands of Aegis. I took some time to wander around in the land and tried several places to find a spot to work and live. A strange man said to me that Lunavara is a neutral city, with a great amount of job available. After a long travel alone, I stumbled apon the great walls of Lunavara, but once reaching the gate, I read about the terrible amount of attacks on the city. Still, I believe there's room for a young Human, eager to work.

My name is Etheral_Ironbread, born 23 years ago in a offshore land. My grandfather left a great farm to my father, but after my father passed away, I wanted to go somewhere else. Nature is in my blood! Eventhough I come from a farmers family, I want to serve as a Lumberjack. Being outside in the forest, enjoying nature at her best. For now, I don't have any skills ((broken..)) but I am willing to learn anything!

Greetings, Etheral_Ironbread

((IGN MC name: ThatDutchIdiot))

Dante Takes the note and puts it in a journal he found on the side of the road...

OOC: Hey found your journal and a pile of bread. Your RP skills are grand. Your hired.

You found my journal? Things... happened on that road during the night...

I thought I lost it forever!

Thanks for the acception, I will make my way to the city as soon as I can

Worker's app:

MC name:

Martin123martin

IC name:

Grumdul Balor

Main Job:

Mining would be the main job I would choose, although I would like to dabble in farming as well.

Description on why you'd like to join:

I would like to join because I was talking to Elessar (Rusty7x) about it and the things that Lunarava can offer me would help me out immensely. I have also been looking for a job for a long time and I think that I would be a great asset to Lunarava.

Skills:

None as skills are off.

Worker's app:

MC name: xmaslightguy

IC name: Yric Telcontar

Main Job: Laborer

Description on why you'd like to join: I have no knowledge of what to do to make a living, or even where to live (Although I'd like to be in the Kingdom of Oren if possible). I saw a link to this guild and it sounds like just the job for me. Doing long boring jobs that don't exactly require extreme skills and good pay rates.

Skills: Skills are turned off :cry:

i just have a few things to say and to start off is a question did you post this guild idea up first on the idea and lore page? i do not remeber seeing it there even know i check it every day and i have been doing it for the past few weeks now. and if it has not got a post i think you need to make one and get a gm to accept it since there are too many guilds out there already and they need to like the idea. so i think f you have not already stop your guild's working and stuff and wait for a gm to aprove it.

i just have a few things to say and to start off is a question did you post this guild idea up first on the idea and lore page? i do not remeber seeing it there even know i check it every day and i have been doing it for the past few weeks now. and if it has not got a post i think you need to make one and get a gm to accept it since there are too many guilds out there already and they need to like the idea. so i think f you have not already stop your guild's working and stuff and wait for a gm to aprove it.

just went to take a look at this 'idea and lore' item involving guilds registering and see no sanctioned GM chatter on it. Looks like the subject died a bit ago and just recently people started talking about it agian voicing it should probably wait until the new server reset with the next update.

better link? might be looking at the wrong thing

Well I thank you for your concern but until I hear otherwise from a GM then We will continue as normal. If you would like to join your more then happy to but if not I do request that you hold off on disrespectful comments.

As for my workers please pay no heed to remarks like this. This is not anything to worry about. Lets go on our way and be the bigger person. Thank you

Dante Sol

Head of the Lunavara Workers Guild.

Good Work Dante, the guild is really taking off now with all of the workers. You have worked really hard to gain contracts and work for us all. You deserve all of this and hope you do really well.

Rusty

:-D

As for my workers please pay no heed to remarks like this. This is not anything to worry about. Lets go on our way and be the bigger person. Thank you

Dante Sol

Head of the Lunavara Workers Guild.

um i was not trying to be rude i was only just saying in your concern since it has happend before about a guild booming off in the world and a gm taking i all away from them till they made an application so i was only just saying

Let me stop this right here and now as the Baron of Lunavara, the city has already been officially recognized by the king and was originally recognized as a city of Oren with King Edmund and Queen Ivrae. SO far i have been told nothing but good things about the city and the guild, and the way the city is run as a whole, by several GM's and a large amount of citizens passing through. SO we thank you for your concern but it is not warranted, and infers through gossip that our sanctions have not been made nor met, and i do not wish such a remark to deter future people of Aegis to want to visit our fine city, to find a house to live in which they can work it off if they choose, and a city with plenty of jobs for anyone looking for one.

Dante you have been doing an amazing job, I know i have not said it enough, and with the amount of dedication and hardwork i have seen from you i know i will never say it enough! I and all of Lunavara truly appreciate your help and assistance with not only being the Headmaster of the Worker's Guild, but also a huge asset to the city itself in all of its construction.

Where you be at Dante I require your assistance within the game, job related specifically. Hope to hear from you soon and enjoy our encounter in game, also congrats on how the guild is going I am a fairly new memeber and already making myself some money.