University Classes: Year 68

Mayaran

HOkMFELG2olh_lu5sv803ZmZDv-UfYJqFRLCpuZXItpVgBjpvLUbXH8QxLkFqQpmTGFIFIyu3CyL84k0KbFT2LBnD7gBpCRUbSMM-RVjfcxr_2SvdbVibOPP5dK9AKecAvfeFCVs

0eJbT48tZMKtIJ-fimbRLS_AKXXAPbu_ARTuNdR2MCVHZ7eTTpbcXPOm9kotv9F7wd83A7QGqCDepFlz2LjEy9q_gfFQ2CL55VsQFQfjgkeLu-t-mK3jX3kUBwhvQJdFG81i4F8l

Classes of Year 68 S.A.

0eJbT48tZMKtIJ-fimbRLS_AKXXAPbu_ARTuNdR2MCVHZ7eTTpbcXPOm9kotv9F7wd83A7QGqCDepFlz2LjEy9q_gfFQ2CL55VsQFQfjgkeLu-t-mK3jX3kUBwhvQJdFG81i4F8l

Wild Faith

This class will go over making wooden carvings and giving them as offerings, as well as making your own offering and venturing to give it.

Time: 6PM EST, Tuesday

Held by: Nailo

@TwiSama

Red Faith

A class to go over the fundamentals of the Red Faith. This class will be about the main tenets of the faith and how they are perceived.

Time: 4PM EST, Friday

Held by: Orin Ve'lvenest

@Operator_Bugman

Spirits

A review of the spirits and summoning an ancestral. This class, students will be able to talk to one of the ancestral spirits.

Time: 4PM EST, Saturday

Held by: Madoc'Lur

@Sewer_Rat

New Marian

Time: 4PM EST, Sunday

Held by: Pyrin Nria-Crane

@oryP

Swordsmanship

A class to teach the art of the blade.

Time: 6PM EST, Sunday

Held by: John Bennett

Anyone within Elysium is able to attend these classes, special circumstances apply! Any questions regarding classes can be asked by the teacher or Chancellor of Education.