A Petition for Farmland

Valorane

[!] A handwritten scrap of parchment is pinned to the corner of the notice board in each major town. [!]

To those with the means,

I am a humble individual of low-birth with great ambition and resolve. I seek charter for rural land on which I may cultivate crops, and raise livestock for the betterment of the fellow man. With hopes of providing jobs, and building a strong foundation of agricultural economy I need but a cut of land, be it remote or uninhabited. With little to offer up front for such an arrangement, I aim to repay any would-be benefactors with produce and animal products, or a percentage yield of the profit of the land.

For further negotiation, leave as reply below and I will be in contact.

--Sylyrine

Filibert Applefoot reads this scrap of parchment nailed to the big city noticeboard

"Hrm, Oi guess oi could use wif some fellow farm 'elpers, bigguns 'er nay... Wouldn' hur' ter invi'e 'em"

Another note is swiftly written and nailed right back onto the noticeboard.

"Dear Sylyrine,

I, Filibert Applefoot, elder o' Honeyhill, am willing to give you a small parcel of land in said halfling village for farm use, seeing as there is a shortage of farm laborers these days. Send a letter to my mailbox on #7 Overlook Way if you are interested.

P.S: Honeyhill t'is just past the big ol' windmill in the Karosgrad farms"

Lady Johanne Vuiller took note of the poster while walking her beloved dog Jowls and promptly informed her grandparents in hope they may send a letter!

The Viscount, Sir Rev Vuiller would read the note over, a slight smile forming upon his face as he looked to the windmill in Vuillermoz. The man quickly writing a letter towards Sylyrine welcoming them to meet with him at his family estate.

Feel free to reach out on discord! 
 HaraldMarron#2000

A letter arrived, it was short and informal, but quite concise;

The Barony of Acre will have a delicate amount of farmland to dedicate to loyal and humble farmers like ourselves. Should you have these qualities, seek out a blond man by the name of Hannes, usually found walking the streets of Providence.

DeVilainin4K.png

Yet another letter arrived to the poster, who was certainly exhausted from the offers by now. It read simply:

"The Duke of Valwyck would be most pleased to show you the lands of Valwyck, and offer you the opportunity for a home and farm within these lands to grow your own crop, should such notion be of interest. Do send a letter to the Duke, Eirik Baruch, if such is potentially of interest to you."