To Everyone With A right Heart

ImDrippedJr

ZHsickmYUrLvYyR0NClQOhITOwclLBqbWSC6sh-cdsluJtkk0EqIuUEcYfCMJ82oSU5Nga3PvFcCihtlRvk5vri302Wc7oRVwvyXZmBQsmeC5m5P0CYYP_I0WttwtDhPJTiwoiIT

To everyone in Almaris with a right heart,

It is not unknown that we live in times of war. For most of us it is inevitable even. Yes, war brings death. Mourning families, men lost in battle. But there are also those who did not choose for it. 

Recently, my daughter, princess Olivia Freysson Ruric and other innocent people were surprised by an Orenian rally. It doesn’t matter for me if they had the right or not, but they called for a kingsmoot. Olivia and others were quickly hidden away behind locked doors, but she escaped and made her way back to the feast hall. It is there where the Orenian Rally captured her and discussed what was to happen to her. Would they boil her alive? Strap each Limb to their horses and begin to ride, ripping her apart? Sacrifice her? Is THAT, people of Almaris, how we interact with children? Is THAT how we treat those who did not choose to live during a war?

But, there’s more. Much more.

My Goddaughter Inga Edvardsson was brutely murdered by an Orenian raiding party. She was innocent too, had ambitions of her own, was young, and wanted to live. Oren did not give her the chance. At the age of thirteen, the young baroness had spent mere days receiving her title after her mothers tragic and sudden passing while giving birth to the youngest Edvardsson child. Her father was off at war, and an elder brother with him. This left the eldest daughter Inga to face the cruel and demeaning Orenians who decapitated the young girl before her younger siblings, and then set her house ablaze. The little bear’s fate should not be a normality passed down within every war. 

Children don’t fight. Children don’t kill Orenians or Coalition members. They live, play, and grow up. That’s what children should do.

So now, we come to the core of this message. It won't surprise any of you, but I am specifically addressing you, Philip III. I wonder, how do you have the courage to call yourself an emperor, a protector, and yet kill children? Is that how this world should be in your perspective?

Is this a man who should lead an Empire? Who should have such power? I don’t think so. I say he is a madman. A man who should be locked in the deepest dungeons. A man who should be overthrown from power.

Her Highness, Daria Vildr, Queen-Consort of Norland, Mother to the Orphans.

Idunn shudders reading, remember all too well the events that made her Baroness so young. She frowned, returning to her unfinished letters at her desk in Haense, sighing.

Edited by CupOTea__

Olivia Freysson Ruric finishes posting the rest of her letters, yet to speak fully since the incident. She sighs, resting her head against her pillow.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/211138-reliving-a-nightmare/

[!] Inga edvardsson smiled a bit as her story had been passed down, change would be made in the great bears memory. Being with the all-father in her time after life she had not one not two but three bears that stood gaurd always by her side as the young girl watched over her people, her youngest sister and even her all-father moother.

Prince Kosher Daesmon frowns upon reading the missive. “I may be brutal, but I’m no monster. It’s children for God’s sake.”

"I'm ganna fockin' cut that fockas 'ead off for t'at. Murderin' children... What has Ter world come to?" Glod says, shocked. He had been gone for a year, facing monsters so the innocent did not have to.

He knew then, he had to return. Phillip would pay for all the innocent lives ended under his rule. Gildroc would be avenged. Olivia would be avenged. All of them would.

Rosalind Vildr barked a quiet laugh upon reading a missive, tossing it aside uncaringly afterwards. "Remember 'ow just last mont' vy tried t' convince me 'ow vy could beat Oren in var? And vy s'ould take better care of vyr kid, sister"  She muttered aloud to an empty room

"Sounds like the complaints of folk who can't protect themselves. You live by our mercy and the fatigue of the raised sword. It was my words that saved your daughters life, and the weakness and absence of the supposed 'protectors' of the Norlandic people that have left the Kingdom in such a state. It is time to stop this masquerade and obey your betters" Manfred would scoff imperiously as he'd stroll through the streets of Alisgrad in the company of Vangel, for who could stop him?"

Theroden prays that the fallen reach the Allfather's hall with due speed. "In truth, I thought we'd seen the last of the pretender's line when Theoderic went scrambling back to whatever cave he emerged from without even trying to press his 'claim.' I suppose vermin are nothing if not persisent. Masquerading as Rurics, they slaughter those they claim to be trying to save, and all for praise from the Horenite snake. I know the Allfather and the honored dead all look upon this with great shame. Cursed be Manfred the pretender."

Edited by Crymson

2 hours ago, Crymson said:

Theroden prays that the fallen reach the Allfather's hall with due speed. "In truth, I thought we'd seen the last of the pretender's line when Theoderic went scrambling back to whatever cave he emerged from without even trying to press his 'claim.' I suppose vermin are nothing if not persisent. Masquerading as Rurics, they slaughter those they claim to be trying to save, and all for praise from the Horenite snake. I know the Allfather and the honored dead all look upon this with great shame. Cursed be Manfred the pretender."

"Difficult to argue you're the descendant of a holy lineage when a 'pretender' who is also claiming descent from a holy lineage is walking all over you without challenge" Manfred would reply

8 minutes ago, Narthok said:

"Difficult to argue you're the descendant of a holy lineage when a 'pretender' who is also claiming descent from a holy lineage is walking all over you without challenge" Manfred would reply

Theroden wonders how the pretender heard him speak. Are the rats in the walls? "Orenian blades may help you butcher children, but they cannot change your blood. Perhaps your friend the snake will install you to rule a city of ashes if the war goes your way. Or perhaps the wind that brought you forth will send you back to the abyss."

Edited by Crymson

27 minutes ago, Crymson said:

Theroden wonders how the pretender heard him speak. Are the rats in the walls? "Orenian blades may help you butcher children, but they cannot change your blood. Perhaps your friend the snake will install you to rule a city of ashes if the war goes your way. Or perhaps the wind that brought you forth will send you back to the abyss."

"I literally voted for someone else in the Ruriksmoot" Manfred would yell at the man would he enjoyed a tankard of ale within the great hall of Alisgrad

9 minutes ago, Narthok said:

"I literally voted for someone else in the Ruriksmoot" Manfred would yell at the man would he enjoyed a tankard of ale within the great hall of Alisgrad

“Ah yes, Vangel the unknown. I apologize for not remembering. You pretenders start to look the same.”

1 hour ago, Crymson said:

“Ah yes, Vangel the unknown. I apologize for not remembering. You pretenders start to look the same.”

"You're going to be really angry next time we walk through your city and you can't stop us" Manfred says shooting the man a thumbs up