24,864 hour ama

Wyrvun

its really my 1k rep/250 post ama.

just so happens i've been on the server since june 3rd of 2019 which is a ways off from my 3 years but i'm bored and want to see how many people show up.

that said ask me anything because i want to feel important.

idk when i followed u but i got an alert

how are you mr daemon sir

what's like like being a post w2e minemensch

Who is your bestest of friends? (It's me, I won't take another answer)

I forgot what ama stands for. Anyway the other day I watched Kill Bill (both parts) and I can confidently say it was one of the best films I've EVER seen. It's got action, drama, romance (I think), and the COOLEST fight scenes ever. Quentin Tarantino is an actual cinema god. If you haven't seen Kill Bill, you shouldn't watch movies at all.

Do you think there should be a king of all the elves?

Do you like shrimp?

Can you teach me French?

Want to help me coup Ryan?

5 minutes ago, _hexe_ said:

what's your favourite haribo starmix

between the frogs and the watermelons 

4 minutes ago, argonian said:

idk when i followed u but i got an alert

how are you mr daemon sir

what's like like being a post w2e minemensch

you started following me back during my kharajyr days when i was shitposting all over the dark elves which really made me happy cause i looked up to you a lot. still kinda look back and get a hit of dopamine cause my "forum hero" followed me lol.

and it's alright ig

5 minutes ago, NLThomas said:

Who is your bestest of friends? (It's me, I won't take another answer)

@MC_BreadStick

5 minutes ago, MC_BreadStick said:

I forgot what ama stands for. Anyway the other day I watched Kill Bill (both parts) and I can confidently say it was one of the best films I've EVER seen. It's got action, drama, romance (I think), and the COOLEST fight scenes ever. Quentin Tarantino is an actual cinema god. If you haven't seen Kill Bill, you shouldn't watch movies at all.

cool when are we going to see it together? :D

3 minutes ago, MyNameIsMason said:

Do you think there should be a king of all the elves?

Do you like shrimp?

Can you teach me French?

Want to help me coup Ryan?

no king but mason

no

yeah

maybe.

17 minutes ago, Wyrvun said:

its really my 10k rep/250 post ama.

just so happens i've been on the server since june 3rd of 2019 which is a ways off from my 3 years but i'm bored and want to see how many people show up.

that said ask me anything because i want to feel important.

10k?

7 minutes ago, Wyrvun said:

you started following me back during my kharajyr days when i was shitposting all over the dark elves which really made me happy cause i looked up to you a lot. still kinda look back and get a hit of dopamine cause my "forum hero" followed me lol.

and it's alright ig

holy mother of based

On a scale of one to ten, cats, the famous youtuber- I would like to enquire your thoughts as to the current economic state of the well known and culturally rich historical country of Greece. If I personally had to rank the scale, i would say one is that you have no opinion and do not care, 10 is that you owe a 3 paragraph response. thank you.

when the how do you feel about the why when they what?

can u coup me already?

LEGO STAR WARS?????

20 minutes ago, Sygnus_ said:

10k?

yeah, 10k.

19 minutes ago, Twinny said:

On a scale of one to ten, cats, the famous youtuber- I would like to enquire your thoughts as to the current economic state of the well known and culturally rich historical country of Greece. If I personally had to rank the scale, i would say one is that you have no opinion and do not care, 10 is that you owe a 3 paragraph response. thank you.

In all truth I consider myself extremely involved with global politics as a whole and under this is a specific interest in the EU as a whole as of late. Especially given the situation in Ukraine, the EU having a horrible military, a real laughing stock knocking at their door step. There is a lot of economic problems in Greece, specifically I agree with the overarching theory that greek economic problem spring from a mix of their social expenditures and a decreasing lack of revenue from the tourist industry. Coupled with a lower bracket amount of working age people and a general decline in birth rates, though the Greek economy may be recovering, it certainly in my mind is yet form stable.

Greece is one of the last countries, in my mind, at least in 'western' Europe that's transitioning to a real westernized state. We can see across the world, countries like India and a multitude of African countries having lower birth rates after their westernization, as child mortality falls, less children are born. But there is still an initial boom of population where people still have a lot of kids, and few die, from the initial 'boom,' their economy is born, really forged out. The era between their then working age individuals, adapting into modern age work ethics and modernization, etc. Though I'm not very studied on the situation in Greece, that is my theory. I think with the help of the European and global community, and careful manage from their government, they can recover from any economic downturn they have recently experienced. Solid 7 for me.

9 minutes ago, Monkee said:

when the how do you feel about the why when they what?

can u coup me already?

"alright" to both 

2 minutes ago, Venomous_Pup said:

LEGO STAR WARS?????

Lego Star Wars MCTP Version 1.7 file - Mod DB

2 minutes ago, Wyrvun said:

yeah, 10k.

In all truth I consider myself extremely involved with global politics as a whole and under this is a specific interest in the EU as a whole as of late. Especially given the situation in Ukraine, the EU having a horrible military, a real laughing stock knocking at their door step. There is a lot of economic problems in Greece, specifically I agree with the overarching theory that greek economic problem spring from a mix of their social expenditures and a decreasing lack of revenue from the tourist industry. Coupled with a lower bracket amount of working age people and a general decline in birth rates, though the Greek economy may be recovering, it certainly in my mind is yet form stable.

Greece is one of the last countries, in my mind, at least in 'western' Europe that's transitioning to a real westernized state. We can see across the world, countries like India and a multitude of African countries having lower birth rates, from the initial 'boom' of their major economy. The era between their then working age individuals, adapting into modern age work ethics and modernization, etc. Though I'm not very studied on the situation in Greece, I think with the help of the European and global community, and careful manage from their government, they can recover from any economic downturn they have recently experienced. Solid 7 for me.

"alright" to both 

Lego Star Wars MCTP Version 1.7 file - Mod DB

So, would you say, they bought too many tanks?