The Order of Elmarullral'ito'tennallar

Gavin_

UG66UY-_SeP6QMD2Koybb7PnYzweAsQxwl1YH5Rmq2EoJx051t5Ym3piCzqOAyrh8nEVN9vzjUVUmAuRRnssYhQMaKHHHtnb-LggbRD5xn5jyyy8jkeHerJ1w6AAhDCbVvmpHc8U

The Order of Elmarullral’ito’tennallar

Founded by Sohaer Braxus Ni’leya

16th of The Deep Cold,

Year 53 - S.A

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Table of Contents

PREAMBLE

DISTINCTION

HIERARCHY

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

PREAMBLE

The wickedness of our world cannot be understated. The nature of our existence spurs those of evil design, to rally against us. They move in shadow, that they may be hidden from sight - yet it is the luster of our very being that illuminates their nefarious wills, so that we may readily contend. 

Called are you, to this most blessed Order, that you may with all your resolve, withstand the forces of Iblees and that you may bolster the minds and hearts of our blessed children of Silver, against that which will come.

Irradiate what has come before, so that the path we must traverse, shall be well trampled upon. Leave not your fellow ‘thill, to happen upon the unsteady knoll, nor the twisting undergrowth, but set steady, a plain course for all to follow. This is your charge.

That which has been splintered , shall be cast anew - wrought by argent will, she shall prevail

DISTINCTION

There shall exist two divisions within this Blessed Order. Ordinary members, and those of elEvarir’thill Il’cruan.

The foes of Haelun’or struck firmly, at the very core of our design. Within plain sight, these creatures lurked and devised. Never again, shall this happen.

EGNdpjBfNBAAyk0ueIejjqMVXxpwxgPM6j6Roa66DVKS6oycNMH13RCOYa3-N-Eq8XTQY2VE7sN7wk-FStbpeIy0wklwe2rHp_7AfcfN-DXASPOMf3iKtRl8uZOoIXJ89MN_l49P

Beware, mali’thill’ne and mali’elor; the coming of elEvarir’thill Il’cruan is once again upon us. It is the duty of those who bear the seal of E.T.H.I.C to protect our Blessed City and Revered Ways from the taint of impurity and treachery that may seep its way into our home.

- An E.T.H.I.C may demand access to private/restricted areas in any elven district within Haelun’or and may search the area if warranted, on the condition that such is granted by the Maheral.

- An E.T.H.I.C may detain an elf suspected of traitorous thoughts or impurity, on the condition that such is granted by the Maheral.

- An E.T.H.I.C, in pursuit of their investigations, are not necessarily subject to the laws of the land, subject to the Sohaer’s will.

- An E.T.H.I.C may confiscate objects deemed too liberal, or that go against the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya, in any district under Mali’aheral authority.

- All damning evidence procured by the E.T.H.I.C is to be brought to either the Sohaer or the Maheral for the convening of Three Parir’tiran for a trial under the Silver Law of Haelun’or.

- All complaints regardidng the conduct of any E.T.H.I.C’s application of searches, detentions, and confiscations are to be brought to the Sohaer for processing.

kaean'leh evareh chul'okarirae'ehya kaean'leh thill

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HIERARCHY

Maheral

The Order shall have at its head, to whom all authority stems from, and all allegiance is owed, the Blessed Maheral. It shall be they, who lead this order and its most vital directive.

Lliran thilln’leh

Those of the flock of Larihei, who have been invited into this Blessed Order, shall henceforth, be referred to, as Lliran thilln’leh

Sulii’ceru

The Sulli’ceru shall co-ordinate the efforts of elEvarir’thill Il’cruan, and shall carry out this duty with the guidance of the Maheral. All agents of E.T.H.I.C are bound to the direction of the Sulii’ceru, with consent of the Maheral.

Evarir’thilln

The agents of elEvarir’thill Il’cruan, who shall carry out their orders in pursuance of the directives of elSulii’ceru.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

Edited by Gavin_

"Such focus on the prevention of other ascendant Deepstate, or the focus on retaining the wholesome nature of our society are both admirable goals worthy of pursuit! May those most blessed with hearts and souls of untarnished silver bare such title! May it be born well" utters a statesman expecting useful service from such a branch 

Spoiler

Spanish Inquisition RP go brr

Edited by satinkira
OOC comments must be kept behind spoilers

A woman in private smirked after hearing the news of this Order "Predictable, as always, any means necessary to consolidate power, no better than the evil they claim to fight against, only difference is they'll butcher behind close doors. I'm sure this will in no way backfire." she mused 

"Celia'nor will welcome those who wish to flee this corrupt state with open arms.." Princess Ayliana Valwynn said with a frown. "May Larihei watch over those trapped in Haelun'or.. may she guide them back to us."