Revealing of the Karenina Accord Statue

MissToni

Revealing of the 

Karenina Accord Statue

GN90c3U_r89ttIsIWW2cpSCHjTbRaA3OT9hwmlZ7ehxxRhuCS4gcXULapc2EvBbiD6mYW2wensw3Kvm533OAqd3sSmSmO4wQFHQKHLPtCBYZYXOdj-4Ss09gAJ0bJlOQwgJ7x3g9

Thursday, 14th April 4pm EST

aGBLtgfC94AnP8gflsajiQ1Qw2bp0bdR2kJWm2cg3uqeseD8beLS_0dBZkH25UNqJxoVNp7R7DIP6cx3DecFJ5CMkss4nPJDAnbSVE6uT5NJUP-o2HYwMlTaEPTN5l6UXeXB0SkJ

On the day of Jula and Piov a small festival in the honor of the Karenina Accord movement is to be held by the Dome. Merchants are welcomed and encouraged to come and sell their goods in the stalls during the day. Send a letter to Lady Erika for a stall.

Before the revealing of the statue we have a few small performances by some of our ladies of the Kingdom. First there is Lady Moliana who will show us a little magic trick. And then the Court Mage, Lady Theodosya, will do a showcase of some of her magic for us all to revel in.

The statue, designed by Lady Erika Barclay, will be revealed after a speech by the Queen. The festival will continue for the rest of the day afterwards for citizens to have a look at the stalls or the statue.

OOC:

Send me a DM on Discord @MissToni#0760 if you want a stall

Signed,

Her Royal Majesty, Emma Karenina, Queen-Consort of Hanseti-Ruska

Her Ladyship, Erika Renate Barclay

Esmée Kortrevich read the missive with a smile! "Maybe I'll take Borris with me to go and see."