Summons of the Edvardsson

BW-SekBjp6LYgqznhLVSNOBg_3sChdsnjan3n2zNkIb5WEqRrQs4ydw_NEoeLgBKyfvVjJfOuiFf-5OnLLlArHSY40YMUBSB00SkV9b2wsuTIy52H2NA_wqQcmfpQX8vpATLWaJx

SUMMONS OF THE SONS OF ALRIC

To Caedric, Theodric, and Edvard Edvardsson Ruric,

I have returned from my journey North. I know I have left you so suddenly and terribly, just as our forefather King Edvard had abandoned Our people in their hour of need, and like our forefather I had done so in a moment of great weakness and afflicted by agonizing grief. The grief from the death of your sister, Inga, at the hands of those savage Orenian bandits was too much to bear and so I went. Unlike our forefather I did not find death in the great Almarian North, rather I had found introspection and prayer, and through that insight into this world of Ours and mine own self. It is with this insight that I return to Our home to find turmoil and Our old broken dream of a great Kingdom. I have seen this land and I know it is my duty, as the Chieftain of the Edvardssons, and your Father, to bring unity and honor back to this land. So I call upon my sons to meet with me in Alisgrad in our Clanhouse to speak on the future of our Clan and the Kingdom.

Signed,

His Royal Highness, Alric Edvardsson Ruric, by the Blood of the Herald,  Prince of Norland, Baron of Krew, Chieftain of the Edvardssons

YjsMSQXfh_FmugA46DK5xbDGxPUuwrpbjo1wR1fHcYdjlXUgR5KUpXTnJkVcuENZNvryYX-20HAlcfQ6XwCbM9DqxyMIw3mWRsOS5VaUmx2nx3RuM7YJEFOV856-_2AxRbSgjv85

@HogoBojo

@Lionhz

@TheosVult

(OOC: HMU on discord and we can get a time we can all come together. My timezone is KST so it will take a little bit of planning)