Goodbye for now!

Apotolofo

[!] A letter was left in numerous places throughout Elysium. Upon Cathay's first gate, waiting in the Elysium court room to be read , and one in the living room of the Anarore clan home. It simply read as follows. 

Hello friends and family. 

It has come to my attention that I am being pulled in too many directions, too many sides of this war do I have people I care for. I cannot bring myself to fight for or against any of them. Therefor, I must with a heavy heart depart from Elysium. With one less eye, unfortunately. 

I step down from my position as Chancellor of Magic, and pass the post to my daughter Amura Amberace Anarore should she wish to claim it. 

I hereby declare that I, Aech Amberace Anarore, shall stay neutral in this war until persuaded otherwise. 

I may return one day, once this war has come to an end, but it won't be as a government offical. I'm afraid I've always been a bit too... free spirited to be a politician. Too restless of a soul, I suppose. I'm suprised I've stayed this lawful for so long, honestly I'm a bit proud. Just a little, though. 

That being said, I am still willing to teach both my medical and magical students while I am away, and all one must do is send a bird in my direction. 

Good luck, to all my friends, and goodbye. For now. Much love,

Aech Amberace Anarore

aechsignature.png.17b3e0a39c2baa61e6f2539986efad68.png

A few notes are left for individual people. 

Spoiler

OOC: 

Hey, y'all! Government things have been kinda stressful OOC, I mean I'm 15 IRL what do I know about politics??? Also, war is... eh. So. Ima just vibe <3

((Ooc: love u bae, thank u for ur hard work uwu))

Friskets sighs from the top of the watch tower as she smells the crisp amount of fire, dry fire, as bodies were being burnt somewhere in Elysium, tho she barely slept in the Cathay Castle she was wondering how much time was left before she step down

Amura walks into her mothers office in the palace. She sets down her bag and looks around...

"Lady Amura Amberace, Chancellor of Magic and head of house Amberace...it has a nice ring to it. " the 17 year old muses. Looking at her moms letter.

She pulls out a quill and writes two words...

"I accept"

signature(1).png

A Withering Old Wizard ponders upon the notice that had been plastered about Elysium, muttering incoherently to himself as he wandered the moonlit streets of the city, an occasional sentence slipping out from the darkness within his hood. "What a pity..... appointing a novice mage to lead its department of magic.... just another symptom of the nepotism that's led to its downfall" Though his words seemed to fall onto no ears but his own, and with a step into the shadows naught were privy to the echoes of his rambling.

"A child? Seriously?" Left the lips of a disappointed brown elven mage as his eyes scanned over the missive, followed by the deepest sigh one could muster "Couldn't even leave the title to someone far more adept in knowledge like someone with a brain would've. Or simply left it to election." The man scoffed as he shook his head while parting ways with the missive he'd stared at, not feeling the urge to look at it any longer "I pray for the safety of my children, in a city where idiocy runs rampant."

7 hours ago, Air said:

"A child? Seriously?" Left the lips of a disappointed brown elven mage as his eyes scanned over the missive, followed by the deepest sigh one could muster "Couldn't even leave the title to someone far more adept in knowledge like someone with a brain would've. Or simply left it to election." The man scoffed as he shook his head while parting ways with the missive he'd stared at, not feeling the urge to look at it any longer "I pray for the safety of my children, in a city where idiocy runs rampant."

8 hours ago, SaviourMeme said:

A Withering Old Wizard ponders upon the notice that had been plastered about Elysium, muttering incoherently to himself as he wandered the moonlit streets of the city, an occasional sentence slipping out from the darkness within his hood. "What a pity..... appointing a novice mage to lead its department of magic.... just another symptom of the nepotism that's led to its downfall" Though his words seemed to fall onto no ears but his own, and with a step into the shadows naught were privy to the echoes of his rambling.

Aech smiles at the sounds of coping. The chaos they had meant to begin seemed to be going splendidly...

26 minutes ago, Aech said:

Aech smiles at the sounds of coping. The chaos they had meant to begin seemed to be going splendidly...

Amura stands next to her mother, and smirks at her

"I know what you're wanting to do, and you're putting me at risk by doing it.. " she says bluntly "i love you but, decisions are coming.. "

32 minutes ago, GawrNexus said:

Amura stands next to her mother, and smirks at her

"I know what you're wanting to do, and you're putting me at risk by doing it.. " she says bluntly "i love you but, decisions are coming.. "

Aech smiles at her daughter, and pats her cheek lightly. "But I know you'll do perfectly, I have no doubt in you. Besides, what's life without a little risk?"

14 minutes ago, Aech said:

Aech smiles at her daughter, and pats her cheek lightly. "But I know you'll do perfectly, I have no doubt in you. Besides, what's life without a little risk?"

Amura would walk away to draft something, she smirks , being every bit her mothers daughter...