Not My Home/Vyr a Murderer

JoshBright

The man would look at the arching gates, it was what he wanted. The city stood, ready for reunification, a beacon of hope. But. something was off. Something was wrong. The man would think. He would mutter something under his breath “This is Providence” he would pause and think again “But it is not my Providence”. The man was sad, upset and angry. He had been belittled, shunned and lied to that day. “This is a Nation” he would begin “But it is not my kingdom”. he said calling for his horse before turning around “I shall find my place elsewhere and perhaps. I shall return one day. Goodbye Oren.” the man would mount his horse and ride off. Where he would go would only be known to his family.

Spoiler

This is Jarad's account

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Boy would give a warm hug to his sisters happy to see them again, they would talk for a but before a woman walked up to them. She would talk of Peace and Comming back to oren.. BACK TO OREN!? Was the woman mad! The king MURDERED HIS FATHER "Vy Murdered my Papaj!" The boy yelled out, followed by smilar claims from his Vasye as his Lauvas just hid behind him. The woman would still try to convince them to return to oren. Red. All he could see was Red. Red like the blood of his Papaj. "Vy Murdered my Papaj!" he proclaimed again "Go back to Oren!" The man would mutter some curses and threats out of anger. The woman got fed up, uttering some curses herself before turning to leave. He would spit at the ground at her feet as she walked off.

Spoiler

This is Kasimiro var Ruthern's Account

Spoiler

I Didn't want to make two separate posts for the two short Rp accounts. Hope you enjoyed the post. No hate to anyone <3

DERFEY pours one out for the best Steward a nation could ask for.

Dame Primrose Gendik laidup in bed late upon one night, crocheting a baby blanket with the banner of St. Lothar for one of her many new grandchildren.
Her hands were always kept busy. 

She had recently crafted a new leg for her husband, made from alchemical clay and grafted onto the leg he lost. A sacrifice for the service. Prim recalled when he told her that the ISA’s scar upon his life all laid on that atronach limb he wore in its place. After a year, his leg will turn from sculpted alchemical clay to real flesh and bone.

Her hands were always kept busy.

The grandmother recalls the night royalists stormed Vuillermoz and brought harm upon her daughter. While the young children were spared, her grown daughter was beaten and battered - shot. She had saved them from certain death, only for battle to still ensue… Blood poured from descendants’ ears and eyes, a dirty trick a certain Ruthern had achieved. Had he not done such a spell, the Primrose would have spared his and all the loyalists lives. Once assured her daughter and the children would be assured safety, she opened the door to the room Ivan and the others had retreated to. The battle would be over. Ivan’s death was her own doing, but he still managed to do her in good - a stab wound to the gut. And yet,

Her hands were always busy.

She didn’t think about The Duke of Reutov’s death. Her gaze turned to her husband, Sir Arthur Komnenos, deep asleep at her side. The clay-grafted leg supported under the throw blanket. Dr. Primrose smiled, a hand going to stroke at his dark hair. “From the earth we come, and to the earth we go.” It was them her silent crocheting continued. 

She wondered if she had paid the taxes…

Atherian from the seven skies ponders such a fate that could behold Jarad. The only place that he could find a new home, that would always except him in Atherian's eyes was the western lands inhabited by tall green men. But those who spend time in exile don't live long - the boredom eventually gets to you one way or another as it had gotten to Atherian. Perhaps he would meet an old friend once again.

Sir Rev Vuiller would await Jarad, a slight smirk over the now scared mans face, he might have lost sight in one of his eyes fighting for the Empire just as Saint Harald had done before him, but he had not lost sight of a better tomorrow, one far away from the heathens that now occupied the nations his family had served for generations. "Its time for us to find a new home Jarad, a better home for our family"  

"Those who stayed neutral should have had their titles taken and their homes given to someone who fought on a side." Remarks Lydia idly to Andronikos as she does her best to get rid of the dents in her armor after the war's conclusion. After a thoughtful moment she would add a quiet addition. "Especially elves who claimed neutrality then fought for the enemy."