Jamboreeeeeeee Debrieeeeeef

Lomiei

As you all may know, there was a fun gathering of potential duma candidates and guests that happened upon the evening of last month. Firstly, I would like to extend a thank you to all of the crowds in attendance, with the largest showings from the Houses of Ruthern and Barclay. Secondly, extending another round of applause for the Firr Godric Colborn, who indeed rose to the challenge of my chess board and bested me in the art this time around… although I will have the opportunity for a rematch quite soon.

Now, to the point of this letter. The purpose of our meeting in the grand hall of Mondstadt was to provide a platform for the prospective aldermen and maers to give a speech, attempting to convince the public of their merit and potential. Listed below are the best and brightest of the speeches provided by our candidates last night. Take these into account when visiting the voting booth, just as I will.

-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-

Zoya vas Ruthern - Grand Maer candidate
Haeseni people; I come to you today asking, not only for your support, but for your trust. I come as a loyal servant – a servant filled with unspeakable dread as she watches her nation’s crown jewel grow dull with time. The office of Grand Maer of  Karosgrad is a prestigious one, though with its prestige comes a great deal of obligation to the Haeseni people. The Maer is, so to speak, the keeper of the kongzem’s crown jewel – tasked with polishing it and ensuring its longevity. It is my opinion  that my predecessor has wholly failed in his duty to the Haeseni people. His rhetoric would have you think that his dealings were simply conducted behind closed doors, but our city lays dormant thanks to his inaction. Is our Maer not a delegate of the People? Should he not reciprocate your votes of confidence with his own action – or is it acceptable for him to be handed the keys to our city and shut himself up, isolated from those who orchestrated his victory? I think NOT! If you elect me as  your Maer, I will not allow your votes to be for naught. I will work closely with His Majesty’s Royal Duma to ensure that this – our city, our Karosgrad – is heralded as the jewel of man, our most prized possession. I intend to revitalize our city  center, to promote economic and cultural growth, and above all to bring transparency to this most cherished office. Spasiba for your time.

Erika Barclay - Alderwoman candidate
Why should you elect me for Duma? Well I am a temporary cripple, enough said” [laughter]. “Well I think you should vote for me because I plan to give some reforms to Duma and attempt to properly get the rights of medics into the Haurul Caezk. Along with that I also wish to put up a box of ideas where people can submit ideas for those afraid or anxious of speaking directly to me what they wish to see in Duma. I also make the promise of listening to the people and doing what Ich can in fulfilling such. That is why I hope you will all vote for me for Duma. Thank you.

Cole Gadian - Alderman candidate

These are my goals for Duma; if I am elected I plan to increase education amongst the Haense children, even if not through schools. I want children to have the access to whatever job they wish when they are adults, and hope to help make education easier. I also plan for there to be more jobs in Haense for people newer to the community to access. This would also include more advertising for jobs.

With a happy heart, the House of Amador wishes these and all other candidates the best of Godan’s fortune in the upcoming election. I personally look forward to sitting beside you and discussing your wonderful ideas next Tov & Yeremy.

Signed, 

His Lordship, Filip Amador, Baron of Mondstadt, Haense’s Biggest lover of His Majesty’s duma

Her Ladyship, Petrysa Henrietta Amador, Baroness-Consort of Mondstadt, could care less about duma

s3g2DcCGr0BQE4dpQtzCUIeFbwTuIDgsMpyS42BcZaKM4XeUEZFIntiIwTbK6GfojsEcZTrvyid3dYKSf5AcxcOyLr4bbcCLQi0INTdQMX3J3YfEOl0h_sWO4JOJmFyc7oecnWxMQUzvxylt7Q

Spoiler

Yesterdays event was fun. Thanks to those who showed up and played games after.
Love duma
Love barbanov
Love Lotc

If youre reading this... I love you too <3 

(Unless youre @Keegan7om, hes wierd.)