1.5 year AMA

TheBigBubbles

I'm not copying hope.

Spoiler

I am

also, since I'm not copying hope, here's my first screenshot on the server. https://imgur.com/a/ErMpvlc

Sitting outside of a closed gate šŸ˜…

<3

Just now, AnimeWolf0080 said:

<3

that's notĀ  a question!

Do you regret joining LOTC?

Ā 

Purple or Pink???????????

Ā 

Just now, lemonke said:

Do you regret joining LOTC?

Ā 

Purple or Pink???????????

Purple.

Ā 

Yes and no, I joined during covid when I had nothing else going on in my life, so the game acted as a replacement for a lot of stuff I would have had otherwise. Now that I'm at uni, if I try to dedicate as much time as IĀ  used to, it's justĀ  overwhelming. I really enjoy the server, despite some of it's drawbacks, but I think it can get unhealthy.

11 minutes ago, TheBigBubbles said:

that's notĀ  a question!

You didn't ask for questions!
Favorite show you've watched in the last 3 months.

Just now, AnimeWolf0080 said:

You didn't ask for questions!
Favorite show you've watched in the last 3 months.

I don't really watch manyĀ  shows, but my friend showed my Our Flag Means Death, and I'm aĀ  homo, so that one.

why am I friended to you

who are you

when did I interact with you

why do I have memory loss

help

Just now, satinkira said:

why am I friended to you

who are you

when did I interact with you

why do I have memory loss

help

That's multiple questions.

You rp'd with my half-dwarf on your weird delf.

I'm a based individual.

Last month.

Ask your therapist.

How?

Favorite RP moment youā€™ve experienced?

Ā 

Whatā€™s a character that isnā€™t your own that youā€™ve admired and why?

Ā 

If you could alter anything about your characterā€™s backstory, what would you wish?

Ā 

Do you have any sources of inspirations for your RP or character development?

1) how do you keep finding good music

2) how is your rp so good when english isnt your native language

Just now, MeteorDragon said:

Why are you copying Hope?

I'm not!

Spoiler

Cause hope is a friend and it made me curious what people would ask.

Ā 

Just now, UnBaed said:

Favorite RP moment youā€™ve experienced?

Ā 

Whatā€™s a character that isnā€™t your own that youā€™ve admired and why?

Ā 

If you could alter anything about your characterā€™s backstory, what would you wish?

Ā 

Do you have any sources of inspirations for your RP or character development?

Ooh, good questions.

Ā 

My third ever character on the server had an amazing death. I'd spentĀ  much of my time playing her as a very narcissistic and generally awful being, she wanted to get into magic, and naturally, beingĀ  the terrible woman she was she hired a spy to look into one of her potential teachers so she might gain an edge. Eventually that teacher simply picked her up without suchĀ  extreme measures. About three weeks in to being his student I get aĀ  bird from this spy, saying that the teacher had had an affair. My character now loyal to her teacher goes to kill him with an atronach, though instead leaves him inches from death. Then she receives a bird from her teacher toĀ  come home, where she is then clobbered overĀ  the head and interrogated, the spy double crossed her! She ended up being burned at the stake as a witch. It was very narratively satisfying to see the culmination of her mistakes end like that.

Ā 

Hm, a character I've admired? Most of theblackbobross'Ā  characters invoke some form of admiration for how he plays them. Though, I think I like The Hierophant, he's got a very deep set of motivations, while being the right amount of downright terrifying for my tastes.

Ā 

Ā 

I have a few characters, and thus this is a terribly difficult question. All backstory I've ever had has been from rp, other than a few characters I made as adults. Though, I did end up pk'ing a character because she justĀ  had too much rp in one direction for a community I had fallen outĀ  of love with to change. So, I suppose I would have wanted to change Urza somewhat, she was always very pious, and that can get boring if you grow bored of whatever roleplay you're in, because they're so rigid. I'd probably have wanted her to have been more of a goon for a little longer and forged more connections with her kind.

Ā 

I really like classic literature, I steal from it quite often when playing my favorite character. I've been obsessed with Bram Stoker's Dracula recently. Though most of the time my inspiration is just from acting, and getting in character, I let the narrative and the world take it's own course.

Just now, Diogen said:

1) how do you keep finding good music

2) how is your rp so good when english isnt your native language

Aha! I'm obsessed with music, and spotify is fun, you can search through so much of it and find songs you've never heard before. I usually trawl its recommendations, when I make a character playlist I choose a few songs that fit, and then I look for thematically similar ones until I have something I like.

Ā 

German might be my native language, but my mother is half English, so taught me British English from quite a young age, I also lived in England for 11 years, so that really helps.

How has your experience been so far as an ST on the server?

Ā 

Can I leave the basement now?

Just now, Sewer_Rat said:

How has your experience been so far as an ST on the server?

Ā 

Can I leave the basement now?

Pretty good, I really like doing events! It's been weird seeing other people's reactions to it, but other than that I like it. A lot. Sometimes I get that kind of creeping anxiety feeling like I need to do more events or something, but I get that for any commitment I make, so IĀ  wouldn't blame the team for that one.

Ā 

And no, I'm afraid, I need your BLOOD!