OSN Deployment Orders, 1880

pjM56185xeQ9Sjwo7jj5OD8X562AoN6Id7n_2JrIsPZr_Fj9uh8P10yns0PuZaedem058xqMr96VRXRkjlEBrS2tKgJADctStoauN9EIE2l1SSAaL_8ZxojjrK0ProdPfxXQI47VlRnfvFUc_7Y

VERBUM STULTI

DEFENSIVE DEPLOYMENT ORDERS

Addressed to the Equestor-Imperators of the Order and the Canonist Princes

On the Defense of the Faithful

19th of Godfrey's Triumph, 1880 | 19th of Vzmey & Hyff, 433 E.S.

fuo-gW04CyUr0l3yHnV833aWM5by9FlDWniIMasYM6Zw0dDiJxrY6R_VPH8MohDnAoh8oWWpM7t0uS74ue-EkiJhKT_rmcDGS-98CJRZ_JtYfNCqN-S7CehGhzYOCfYns3gR5g7cOo-fzHvAn-4

BeT9RHudJEab5I2OWYhD91CxYY0NC4L6mbNLuD82jWN5kqXay6U1MgHEEDibq9HsOYXVGa2I277OsIf942O-jPWxnkOA4_hyyFJdy13qzGRXIPar8nxppW4izvRQvdhBHt_112IWk6WziFbAOkI

HIS REVEREND EXCELLENCY HOLY SIR DAVID INVITUS, Grandmaster of the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr,

Custodian of the Faith & the Aurum Shield of Saint Nicolas, does hereby state...

qkqU4OIXm7rJwy-EXdPnfFimzQhXlldRJeQmloip03OrpXU-oyw0KLLYHs8ISoilwNvdR3aydG_qnu79CkJjj983VK0DSH_FxNPdcHLxbYokQKAoMgYYxm0lbZwz1HfU3YMs4-qIkVnokAcpytE

The following orders to the officers of the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr are placed into immediate effect.

To His Excellency, the Manus Dextra, Holy Sir August, you are to lead the Legion of Light into the Kingdom of Oren and establish a camp near Vienne. Send scouts to the towns and manors of the kingdom in case of attacks, so that the Legion can be mobilized to assist in the defense of the Faithful during this war. You are not to initiate any offensive action, but to defend only against attacks against the Faithful. 

To His Excellency, the Equestor-Venator, Holy Sir Alfred, you are not to deviate from your current mission and you may request any assistance from knights in your preliminary inquiries.

To Her Eminence, the Prioress Emeritus of the House of the Nicolites, Matriarch Katerina, I request that you send a contingent of the Nicolites to deploy a field hospital in the Legion of Light camp in Oren to prepare for military and civilian casualties. 

To His Highness, the Fidei Defensor, Karl III of Haense, I urge you to reconsider this fight against the territory of Oren. The Dwarves' fight against the Orcs may be just due to the slights against them, but there is no more need to assault the Silver Isle and its Canonist defenders in order to drive out any Azdrazi. I implore you to, instead, loan out some members of the Brotherhood to act as auxiliaries in the Legion of Light and come with us as we investigate and purge any Azdrazi from the land, as we are allowed peacefully to by the rulers of that land. I will leave the Knights of the Martyr within the Holy See to defend the Faithful from any raids made due to this war. @GMRO

To His Highness, Frederick I of Oren, I humbly request your permission for a temporary camp to be established in your lands to hold a field hospital and baggage train of the Legion of Light, so that they may assist you in the defense of the Faithful. Additionally, I implore you to restrain your forces from any offensive raids against your Canonist brothers in Oren. I am charged with the defense of all faithful and do not wish to split the Legion's strength in half by needing further security in the Holy See. My knights alone should do against any raids from the orcs in those lands. @Lionhz

Cardinal Viktor nods approvingly "I may have some words of my own to pubish, perhaps more harsh than Sir David's..."