A SOLICITUDE SHARED BETWEEN TWAIN

A SOLICITUDE SHARED BETWEEN 

t w a i n

19th of the Grand Harvest, c. 1881

cLZonpAUq6N45xDW0z-kBOF4fd7aOW-eHupq4ilEot62-3hlXw95kYshZ8kV7IQV595cTU8Abw_8JWmQsH_em8fSyIrb23QCdRtBBSsc1AGIcl5fEh-FUyaVZrIACoXjgyoBB9Ph4WEFrkGmu38

AeOCqIaYcA13SuMl5Qqju63eSkVj1ov4l24J9LIIwNjhNIsY1uBIR3CEv7Sf3DEndafTzLsPAP9q01Xdy9z2Qg1HcDT3vAIhKwq9cu-Tim2Gh3FPbFvL2SBdJu2MnZbHVj3Ws510NMHcIM0u-PE

A depiction of the couple enveloped within a vermillion environment, c. 1881

aXLoxm_nIFBxu_8GHVIt4F_BoUlPbnvForg-NFhgs1NjfhU21P0cf3U6PQp5Qfwak3tfuFwtw7R2ns4yqWxNEPTppMBDJQ6_RUJxk5oK6cwS5fopAocMCe17q4JY5gWk1SQrm2iXOPUq7zSOVEg

To the sons and daughters of Minitz, Orenia- and all our prime friends and allies:

War heightens, and grows bolder over our heads every passing day. Yet still, we find joy in the ability to celebrate all life, birth and specifically- marriage. It is with great honor and delight that the House of Barclay and House of von Preussens announce this strong marital union of 1881. May the duo, Leon and Maria- whom made acquaintance at Acre blossom in their newly-wed relationship, and thrive as Nobles of Minitz together thereafter. 

TIME TABLE

i. The Ceremony

To commence, the wedding formalities at the palatial Temple of the Eternal Flame. The wedding shall be officiated by High Pontiff Tylos III, and attended by the Barclay’s, von Preussens’ and those who are extended special invitations. 

ii. The Reinmaren Joust

As per Reinmaren, and especially Barclay tradition for such occasions, a joust shall be held after the wedding Ceremony. The event will happen in the form of a tournament, the winner of which will win the price of a symbolic 400. This joust will take place at the jousting grounds just north of Vienne

ii. The Banquet of Minitz

After the Reinmaren Joust, the wedding procession will be headed towards the castle of Minitz, where fine delicacies and varieties of wines will be served to attendees. Guests will be encouraged to converse amongst one another and conclude with several toasts in honor of the bride and groom. Quality Waldenian beer will be extended to all guests, and a drinking tournament or two might be expected

All citizens and allies of the Orenian Kingdom are invited, special invitations extended to:

HRM The King of Oren Frederick I, and his pedigree.

The Honourable, The Baron of Minitz and Harvest Lord, Dietrich Barclay and his pedigree.

The House von Preussens.

The Right Honourable, The Viscount of Rivia and Harvest Lord, Charles Galbraithand his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Acre and Harvest Lord, Hannes de Vilain and his pedigree.

His Grace, The Duke of Cathalon, Richard Helvets and his pedigree.
The Most Honourable, The Margrave of Grodno, Maciej Jazloviecki and his pedigree.
The Right Honourable, The Count of Susa, Aleksander Basrid and his pedigree.
The Right Honourable, The Countess of Halstaig, Sadie O’Rourke and her pedigree.
The Right Honourable, The Countess of Azor, Mariana d’Azor and her pedigree.
The Right Honourable, The Count of Temesch, Paul Temesch and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baroness of Artois, Evangéline Halcourt and her pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baroness of Rosius, Roxana de Rosius and her pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of St. Lothar, Arthur Komnenos and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Pompourelia, Franz Arthur de Sarkozy and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Ames, Vincent Keen and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Cherskavy, Andrezj Ivanovich and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Corwinsburg, Heinrich von Alstreim and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Aldersberg, Alexander Novellen-Aldersberg and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Guise, Conrad de Falstaff and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baron of Castile, Elric Castileand his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baronet Of Westfall, Cesar Komnenos and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baronet, Solomon Obedia and his pedigree.
The Honourable, The Baronet of Rochefort, Guillaume de Rochefort and his pedigree.

OOC:

DATE: July 22nd

TIME: 5PM EST

SIGNED,

Lord Leon Barclay, Heir to the Barony of Minitz, Warchief of Theoderic’s Warband, Commissioner of Legislation of the Banardian Party.

Lady Maria Frederica von Preussens, the Lady Senechal of the Stassion Courts

Leon Barclay Barclaysmirked after forcing his fiancé to make the announcement, he then proceeded to take a picture with his redheaded Waldenian to-be-wife.

unknown.png414-4147632_lois-griffin-transparent-gif

"'Arvest boyz stay winnin'," A proud Rivian declares, as the news is read aloud to the illiterate bannerman.

The young von Preussens, broke her recently reclusive nature by exchanging a conversation with the soon-to-be bride. Henrietta's brows lofted with genuine surprise before she falsified a smile, "I was starting to think I was going to get married before you..." She teased her relative in a light-hearted manner, "Congratulations!"

Carolina received the letter while she was travelling abroad, her pale-blue orbs lightening with delight, "A shame I can not make it," She remarked quietly to herself while the corner's of her lips furled into that of a frown, "At least, I don't think I can..." The auburn-haired woman hummed thoughtfully before gently shrugging her shoulders, promptly turning to arrange a gift for the couple.

Edited by sondher

Ser Reinhardt hears the news of his grandson’s wedding, and with a smile on his face he prepares for his long journey. The knight makes sure to top off his horse and prepares some gifts for the couple all while muttering to himself as he worked in the forge “ich can’t believe the little fucker actually managed to score…UND he’s the heir to a title?? I hope the boy brings pride to the Brandtian line…”