-|-A thought of wonder-|-

kindEmperor

ak8UFleaFo5wGh7TqhSYehakpdv-dBSRxL1l_8sx1uA4HaWmvlWOymdx0JM5_d1jx09wir0o7G1EXlgwXM89eiLB4V21MI8itx4URhplN07dT3VUxbvr6-EE8iQuxtjQiFD2sc3eUFcK6QMzdTo_r60

I

A Doomforged herald sat alone; in the halls of fire. . halls of dreams and newcomings where it 

was once a seed, a seed sprouted from the ground to rebirth itself onto another engulfed by ash. As the dwarf sat alone his head bobbed left to right dancing it were in motion in tune with the unwearied resting fires that bellowed in the golden halls. His eyes danced with the melody flickering with wake and wonder the resumption of things his dreams were what one would describe as perfect balance even the one dreaming couldn’t make sense of it though the dwarf smiled with ambition; then his dreams continued with infinite wonder.

bu50ENPNxYmTnlt1TgZc0IoIk8_m98gF23WWACaWpo9DnPzNJeOw14J6NOkOJbIvheutUZqXHOLbJL7LXOEL2zG76NiVSxqGN_tfu-oIDxcsUbOQR3IjFQDpRhALDo5ztZIyx5xI9LUmmhEw8cL_8IM

Man is finite, but he is indwelt by a spark of infinity 

4th of the Amber Cold Year 87 of the second age

Its smouldering gaze looked to the orb for he believed acknowledgement slumbered within. 

As his crimson hues fluttered to the resting orb his mind continued to wonder ? I wonder how and why ? How and when ? Where ? The ashed dwarf fell dead silent as he sat alone. Alone with his dreams. 

The golden halls of fire and ash embered bright and beautiful

Fire swallows the dark
It outshines the light
With it life can be made
With it life can end 

With it you are you
With it I am me 

With it I am you

All bare fire so are we not the same ?

3BxFgjO7sQG0251Xrsg-87fhpXXX8dRmbPjqcpN2xk_2M6cGUyxO8vfnahENW6b8htyKy5GApEkhxMo_5okxw8P3siBjVieM0Zsr0Csv7WzMRncNFNPnZTYHQSsLS4kPKjzxySZruPCCcN6xvZhOU7Q

Under the right guidance neither correct nor wrong it is simply right.

Many examples can be set down. if one were born for a certain duty to a certain faith a certain path, does it mean his entire life must be devoted for it because he was told to, because he was born to ? Things change along the long road. To be different and unique is special. for that I undergo change I am different for that I am thankful for either at birth or our lowest  points it allows you to create the greatest of change.

For this I am grateful. 

Plant a tomato and pray for a tree then understand what I mean.

vCdJUt27qzoNaXK44MuEvMJfUd65bk18bEzfxJ14xsFtVY9N8qI7rqdiR0BLK1Maqe5CCpxLs9v4FBL1hdAm75Sk_RgaBUtQwFSUuatDrDC9k90Ke_4zsPuCABEG5rckfX41ilm4fDAuzQkJpljTkpI                                                                                                     

The dwarf rested his mind at work

As the third eye lingered 

There is perception of enlightenment 

The golden tongue 

Announced clearly 

ak8UFleaFo5wGh7TqhSYehakpdv-dBSRxL1l_8sx1uA4HaWmvlWOymdx0JM5_d1jx09wir0o7G1EXlgwXM89eiLB4V21MI8itx4URhplN07dT3VUxbvr6-EE8iQuxtjQiFD2sc3eUFcK6QMzdTo_r60

Spoiler

Character development lololol 

Edited by Ragrin

Spoiler

Very nicely formatted, nice and sleek, easy on the eyes. Good improvement on your prior posts, I approve.

17 minutes ago, Valannor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Very nicely formatted, nice and sleek, easy on the eyes. Good improvement on your prior posts, I approve.

I appreciate the feedback and glad to get some so that I have the opportunity to make my posts improve thanks! 

Edited by Ragrin

A sense of unease grips Glod. He shakes it off and puts it down to the things going on in his life.