Seeking Knowledge

BobBox

Spoiler

[!] This missive can be found throughout the world.

Seeking Knowledge

LcevalQSj9gu3kwAf6gCcXF1A59OICLiOXRBfsOJQmEmfmdxMjmJKBHs3PSNZaQrg-TBQY1oOg_B19ekOFUX4iW1tJJr39qpgj2Tm72Ric85zNVRX3OLMlpOp4LXAdw9rXPj7ovoP-X14U_ZqFMt2DM

Hello to all who have spared but a moment of their day to read this missive. Before I jump into requests, I will allow you to learn about myself. My name is Mitros and I am a peasant who has spent most of my life wasting away in a field for measly portions of bread. Now that I suspect I am some ten years away from my death of old age, I seek to explore the world and learn it and its people's many stories. Here is what I can assure you, should you reach out to me.

Firstly, I will listen to your stories without prejudice. I will devote time to clearing my mind of any prior thoughts and will accept each idea with a clean slate.

Secondly, I will not spread the information given to me. My hands are nearly too weak to write, so instead, I will listen to your ideas and stories without the need to tell them to others. 

Third, I will debate ideas and speak on theoreticals only should someone request such. 

If you agree with my morals above, feel free to look at the list below of topics that I am interested in learning about. 

- Arcane magics and how they work.
- Druidic magics and their theories.
- Alchemical explanations for the world and potions.
- Creatures of the world.
- Recent histories of peoples and nations. 
- Spiritual theories.
- Any other forgotten topics, please inquire. 

I do hope this missive reaches the correct crowd as I do not have many coins to circulate it around the world. Please feel free to send me a bird so that we may arrange a time to speak, should you agree to my ideals. In return for speaking to me about these topics, I will do my best to find and give some sort of object as payment.

- Mitros, an aged man soon to be a scholar. 

"I am rather curious to see how a commoner would view the vast nothing," muttered some practiced Magi. "Perhaps if I've free time."

An elder shaman looks over the missive with a smirk "Zpiritual theroeiz huh. Thiz one might be hozh to zpeak to."

Ilaria prepares another copy of her Shorewalker book.

A bloodied herald of fire notes the missive as something of worth. It had been long since he had a new student.