Vindicta von Draco

outcook

y9wbjxJtFTz5sDB1YY7rn6AczJogmVFFDfeD0-UoTucE1VeaBv9SSbexUpbC9nVfO-BM6a626PSlbMKvh6IVykDpUEmETychsotpaTudgiWB8aiEM07xCCabnihd5r4wrKpRrvw2YlxNX9V0fxiZ358

Vindicta von Draco

Er0_PrWcoBjuizJADQNgxm0CpPiLQVAdUvzpWPIkF0YJl6NKEadwfO23EIX-Ljo7agKwcNQIfVdMCYmA3VladNc2rNp_DY2eaRBvbqq3jCwDrAbxmrZdIqxL5VCIILFLsgEnTTCSATG5Rc4Yv3VhciQ

ikwhkYndBs3fTZHG0GWqFXtcC2C0GRXCEtbavkjbSQGloIOyDsUyufN8j2wUJ-_y0J4OfcS7geb6doMPIjRhUrH8gz0RwJadtuh6Vif3wHICjDEyG4nJjGWcfQ57-zenZBUoTrGR2P-j9_aazmLO8pI

Artists' depiction of a Sedanian guard and palace worker discovering the mutilated body of Caius de Ravensburg.

Standing within Sedan’s meeting room laid a few figures, some conversing, some watching, and one plotting. They plotted the mission they gave upon themselves, the hunt that would bring him a feeling he’d never felt before. Donny von Draco took it upon himself to lure Vice-Chancellor Caius de Ravensburg to the palace’s meeting room - having learned of his plans against Sedan and using it as a reason to fulfill his own personal, and radical yearning for revenge.

A pursuit for revenge stemmed from the infamous tales of Sofya and Argus Romstun. How they were used, taken advantage of, by none other than Caius de Ravensburg himself. The man sought to destroy his parents’ lives before his even began, being a liar, backstabber, and traitor to his beloved kin. This was enough for the young Donny to grow a deep hatred for the failed Chancellor, his childhood consumed by war and stories of his horrific deeds. He was a horrible man, in that eye of his. Nothing short of the same evil which took his other, best comparable to the overweight villains often found in children’s books - ones who seek to destroy the bond between a princess and her prince.

Donny had successfully pulled Caius into his trap, a brief conversation ensuing between the two in the moments leading up to his plan. And in such a conversation, he expressed to Donny a warmth and kindness that almost made him hesitate, but it was in those doubts that Donny quickly regained himself and re-called the powerful words of his father.

“No man is able to lead others only with imaginary titles and a pen. Raising a blade for an honorable fight is proof of your loyalty to your country and people.

The fragment of the letter played in his head, the tick-tocking of his pocket watch indicating that time continued, and Donny only had so much of it before the luxury of opportunity fell from his grasp.

Caius refused to duel me after insulting his own princess, which I stood up for.

Donny kept his countenance drawn to the figures who dallied within that room, Caius’s pointless words muffled in his ears - breaths growing sharper and sharper as the seconds only went by, and the words resonated louder in his head.

The rodent slithered back into his cage and hissed through the metal bars, attempting to hide the fear that overhauled his person when he heard my steed's distant hooves clop.

The Draco’s anger only grew as Caius patted his back, the kind gesture paired with his past stirring Donny’s impending fury.

Let it be known throughout the Empire -

The arrows of the clock turned, finally reaching the dawn of a new hour.

He is no man,

Donny’s stormy gray eye burned its widened glare onto the side of Caius’s head, a hand shot to his back to grip Drakono Nagas, the infamous dagger that would be used to cut the shackles which bound him so much.

And deserves no respect.”

Caius rose a glass to his lips, his final moments of serenity plagued by alcohol and it's beautiful lie. For Sofya, that dagger was drawn. For Argus, Donny plunged it into the back of his neck,

And for himself, he twisted and yanked the blade within his skin - mutilating it.

With every torn piece of flesh that fell to the ground, with every violent stab and thrust into Caius’s neck, and with every splatter of blood that flew onto Donny’s face, a memory burned, and a quest for revenge neared completion.

Donny’s only regret? Not ripping Caius’s heart right out of his chest and crushing it before the eyes of his father. Finally, they were free, finally, he was free.

Finally, Caius ‘The Rat’ de Ravensburg,
was dead.

Er0_PrWcoBjuizJADQNgxm0CpPiLQVAdUvzpWPIkF0YJl6NKEadwfO23EIX-Ljo7agKwcNQIfVdMCYmA3VladNc2rNp_DY2eaRBvbqq3jCwDrAbxmrZdIqxL5VCIILFLsgEnTTCSATG5Rc4Yv3VhciQ

"The path of a righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Sofya von Draco couldn't help but smile the sun's smile upon hearing word of the successful assassination. The man who had tormented her since youth was finally dead, and at the hands of her own son. "A Romstun always gets revenge," she remarked, prideful of her kin's triumph.

Argus exhaled, drowning in relief after the news arrived at Crestwatch. "So the bastard finally got it... And from no other than my own blood..." A smirk grew upon his features as he could finally rest, his last enemy eliminated.

Lord Antonio de Murat, commonly known as Alto the Patriot, would stand over the body of the Count, wiping his blade of blood. "Death to traitors."

Jakodi Bartham smirked widely at the missive, congratulating his nephew, Donny, on his successful assassination on Caius de Ravensburg.

Edited by Booyah

Laurentina smiled. Finally her big brother, her best friend... Helton was avenged. She could sleep easy now that she knew it.

The Knight-Commander of Sedan, Ser Owyn de Ravensburg lights his cigar and began to smoke as he peered down at his father's lifeless body. He pondered for moment before saying, "Traitors never prosper. You called yourself pious and preached loyalty yet you were not loyal or faithful to your own wife, my mother. You were never a good man, but I know that GOD will judge you in the Seven Skies above." he then tossed his cigar onto the ground before stomping it out and going to meet his comrade-in-arms and good friend Ser Donny von Draco! @outcook

The Dowager Countess of Sedan, Helene de Ravensburg rests herself into a seat and began to listen to one of her maids as she was told about the death of her Late Ex-husband. "Good Riddance, The man always proclaimed he was a 'Loyal and Faithful' man. But He could never stay faithful to me, Who would do such a thing.She'd slowly wave away her maid, sitting in silence for a moment before going back into life.