ARCHITECT RECRUITMENT

DahStalker

ARCHITECT RECRUITMENT

Office of Elia Eryka Colborn

e-68fUHaiLIYpZ98NhBAtuACLT99YR0HPbw0nkIogL9vop93RAfDKtjVMHXArM0MeecXE1Y5PHo_pr0UPqhDOcoDHk7XKvI_2Hb0YgGU5UsU62dqBc_5PLKXWuOqEd1v1iyND21snW5IGCy2UacXw3GSmi4cUD5RO2QF7H602G6uhOJNC9eU_dKa5g

[George Percy Jacomb-Hood]

7th 

of

GRONNA AG DROBA

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

To all builders of the Realm, whether a veteran or an aspiring one, the Haeseni Guild of Architects is searching for new builders to join its team and continue the development of Haeseni architecture around the Kingdom. As a builder in the ‘Ve Haenzi Randz i Arkietatz’ you become part of a wider team of builders, who work on developing the infrastructure of Haense.

As a member of the Architect Guild, you may receive the following benefits:

● Possibility of tax exemption, and mina payments, depending on the construction.

● Builder workshops to teach aspiring architects how to design blueprints.

● The possibility to contribute to the development of Haense.

Furthermore, we are looking for individuals to apply for the following positions; Drafter, Exterior Contractor, Interior Designer, Detail Expert, Demolisher Expert. For the description of each position please refer to our previous post outlining the guild and its function. 

Those interested within said positions should promptly send a letter to the Lady Elia Eryka Colborn regarding an interview. 

(OOC: bird via mc or forums)

Spoiler

[Thank so much to @gusanoarentonio for typing out a majority of this post, I truly and genuinely appreciate it. If you are interested in building for the Haense community, I highly suggest you apply! We are beginning to prepare for a lot of renovations and remodeling! Assist Haense today!]

Edited by DahStalker