[World Lore Addition] Blooming Kuila

a6f492382e640e2bb9a54060ad2d0044.jpg

Blooming Kuila

This variation of the Kuila crystals appears to have been lost or simply forgotten in time, perhaps a  consequence of it's rarity. Found rarely in flower meadows or flower beds, Blooming Kuila crystals are truly a sight to behold, not a simple achievement. Unlike any of its counterparts these Kuila crystals form among the roots of flowers, with symmetric geometrical shapes, with a soft-purple glow.

A unique trait unlike any of its counterparts, the Blooming Kuila forms in small, short spires akin to flower bouquets. These Kuila possess a glass-like fragility to them and can make for delicate jewelry, or detailing on a staff or weapon.

Purpose:

I don't know man I just wanted to add a new color to Kuila. Redlines & all the rest of the stuff would be the same as the ones found in this post. 

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/192362-✓-world-lore-kuila-living-crystals/
Credits to Luci for being awesome.

I lub flower kuila. Good idea Soul!

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.