Knights Of The North

Casamir

Name: Rothicus

MCName: Zaspar

A bit about yourself: I'm trying to become a bard and develop other talents, eventually become a rich entertainer that will build a desert oasis. However, I'm not too shy to wield a sword, in fact I embrace the option to.

Your skills: I can play around with music boxes more so than I've seen other people do. In Al'Khazar at the brewery I saw the innkeeper just punching away at the same note, sometimes going up and down the scale. I can actually do some sort of melody...

Your goals: (( Stated in "A Bit About Yourself ))

What do you bring: I know how to fight properly, and I'm quite good in open areas. However, I need practice, as it has been a while... Also, I can entertain with spontaneous songs (if you supply the music boxes, of course).

(( And that's pretty much it... Also, I'm good friends with corlark. ))

This ap is good I have no problem with it, but I cannot accept this ap, as I am only a good judge in fighting skills, and loyalty. As far as I can see you would be an excellent candidate, but it would have to be Casamir's descision in your case.

Sorry It took so long for us to get to your ap!

Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Knights of the North, I hope to see you in game soon!

((Someone able to show him to the verge?))

great! ill see you soon, just need to restock cos i kinda had a mis-hap freerunning in alrsas slums

This is the map to the verge keep.

((im not so sure that you being a "dark knight" and being willing to sacrifice your friends, while having no soul link too well with you being a knight of the north, just saying"

Also, can someone show me to the keep? It looks like I would have some trouble with the map :P Thanks

Also, can someone show me to the keep? It looks like I would have some trouble with the map :P Thanks

if you look on a previous post casimir listed the directions

if you look on a previous post casimir listed the directions

Yeah, I saw, but it looks like I would get a bit lost. Also, someone already help me get there :P

Sorry for not being around lately waiting for the server to go to 1.0, Or maybe LOTC 2.0 ( if it's out soon ) things have gotten kind of stale and I'm hoping for the new world soon so we can start fresh and better than ever (( we'll start with more Knights this time so starting up training ect will be easier )) Hoping to be bedrock VIP by monday.

(( also other IRL things like work are preventing me from being on, but I assure you all will be good come 2.0 for sure, Might be on when the map is updated to 1.0 ))

Sorry for not being around lately waiting for the server to go to 1.0, Or maybe LOTC 2.0 ( if it's out soon ) things have gotten kind of stale and I'm hoping for the new world soon so we can start fresh and better than ever (( we'll start with more Knights this time so starting up training ect will be easier )) Hoping to be bedrock VIP by monday.

(( also other IRL things like work are preventing me from being on, but I assure you all will be good come 2.0 for sure, Might be on when the map is updated to 1.0 ))

I might be donating bedrock as well..

((please make a castle that is actually the size of a castle, plus up really far in the north so that we can actually farm etc... Also, could you seriously consider making me a knight due to the fact that there is a group of us who are GMT yet all the knights aren't GMT, meaning that you end up with 5 recruits online sitting around chatting in the keep doing jack all becasue there are no knights. Possibly make the GMTers more oriented to archery (bearing in mind i am primarily an archer) so that in battles we can work together a lot more easily. (by the way, I am talking about before skyrim etc when the knights were actually active) The order shouldn't be run on the principle that if you are GMT you are automatically doomed to an eternity of being a recruit, it isn't really that fair to be honest))

((please make a castle that is actually the size of a castle, plus up really far in the north so that we can actually farm etc... Also, could you seriously consider making me a knight due to the fact that there is a group of us who are GMT yet all the knights aren't GMT, meaning that you end up with 5 recruits online sitting around chatting in the keep doing jack all becasue there are no knights. Possibly make the GMTers more oriented to archery (bearing in mind i am primarily an archer) so that in battles we can work together a lot more easily. (by the way, I am talking about before skyrim etc when the knights were actually active) The order shouldn't be run on the principle that if you are GMT you are automatically doomed to an eternity of being a recruit, it isn't really that fair to be honest))

im a GMTer aswell but i never see you guys, what time are you on?

Alot of things will change with the new world (( and when I actually crack down on roles for skills and stuff, don't worry bob ))

Also heads up I have recalled myself from the Verge to Server at our main keep again, I think our Verge outpost should focus mainly on mining operations, as such we should station miners there along with a small retinue of Knights and recruits.