We need to talk about the Forums and TT

_Sheylo_

I would write something here, but I'm not sure if it'd post.

Or I don't know if you could actually even read this.
The forums are probably down.

Spoiler

For what you did to me or what I’ll do you do you get what everyone else gets you get a lifetime do you remember back then when we met you told me this gets harder well it did been holding on forever promise me that when I’m gone you’ll kill my enemy the damage you’ve inflicted temporary wounds I’m coming back from the dead will I take you home with me I’ll take you back the life you stole we never got that far this helps me to think all through the night bright lights that won’t kill me now won’t tell me how just you and I your starless eyes remain hip hip hooray ti me you talk to me but would you kill me in my sleep lays till like the dead from the razor to the rosary we could lose ourselves and paint these walls in pitchfork red I will avenge my ghost with every breathe I take I’m coming back from the dead will I take you home with me I’ll take you back the life you stole this hole you out me I wasn’t deep enough and I’m climbing out right now you’re running out of places to hide from me when you go just know that I will remember you if living was the hardest part well then one day we’ll be together and in the end well fall apart just like the leaves change in colour but then I will be with you I will be there one last time now when you go just know that I will remember you I lost my fear of falling I will be with you I will be with you

We do we always need to talk about something christ it's like bloody wedding or alliance posts 'the union of (insert noun usually an animal here) and (inster noun usually an animal here)' think of something original

Not gonna be active on the FORUMS tonight. I'm meeting a high elf(a real one) in half an hour (wouldn't expect a lot of you to understand anyway) so please don't DM me asking me where I am (im with the High elf, ok) you'll most likely get aired because ill be with the High Elf (again I don't expect you to understand) they actually really interested in me and its not a situation i can pass up for some meaningless FORUM NERDS (because ill be meeting a High Elf, not that you really are going to understand) this is my life now. Meeting High Elves and not wasting my precious time online, I have to move on from such simple things and branch out (you wouldnt understand).