GRAND SUMMIT OF 1895

seannie

F8gHCH4TQP3iR7h4RPg_3gdcotGAjfzw3sS5TGRstob1_ulK48nY5g391OKiBGl3rCYzv_Wm044DuZEJKeksHpPmB5BlO-PvUpN8tqX6T975JaGVKptAvtjGHdKR4eAE2dbhvcPp_fDlLkebLsIXpxyihrqoWZrnXgzUMuGSAmLmrQJphxDlDSakkQ

ROYAL SUMMONS

ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE GRAND CHARTER OF AAUN

14th of Sigismund’s End, 1895

yzsSa4N1DF3DxxvVYnmmQu_bsZrvbDz5Bq_Qrq_YRjWWZzjkn_uwUr_qAGjCd6MeJqGk0vTFlYrUJc5CKs04ViMKHbLXOqEQMlkcxvCTfm3X_w9g_aD3ULemcDMyob0SrXa4ikTE3zJ2qk1bY-UWoidx847ulqD5Hih1wk5uLme3FvI0xTQkla8Ghw

It is together with my fellow Aaunites, held together in perpetual respect, that I do convoke this year’s Summit to the ruins of Vienne. Despite such ongoing civil disturbance in the north of the Kingdom, the realm waits for no such conclusions to these disruptions in its establishment of order, soon to be represented by the Charter of Aaun - the supreme law. The royal course of Aaun shall prove itself victorious.

As the Prince of Alstion, I do hereby summon the representatives of the realm, the august body of nobility, to best coordinate the formation of the supreme law;

The Lord of Rosenfort,

Louis de Rosius

@sashimichopped

The Grafschaft of Minitz,

Leon Barclay

@GoodGuyMatt

The Margrave of Velen,

Leopold von Reuss

@Optimus420

The Prince of Merryweather,

Heinrich von Alstreim

@Fireheart

The Master of Ruins,

Gawain Wick

@gavyn

With invitations to, as per their inherent inclusions of their affiliations in the Charter,

The Lord Vandalore of Waldenia,

Ottomar von Alstreim

@Ramon

The Archbishop of Albarosa,

His Eminence, Cyrus Cardinal Albarosa

@MCVDK

DRAFT CHARTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF AAUN

23th of Sun’s Smile, 1895

Ruins of Vienne

[23/10/2022, 4est]

Sovereign of Aaun, Prince of Alstion,

Charles Alstion

A cretinous Rovin neckbeard rubbed his sausage grease covered hands together and looked to the big red baron in the sky,

"Just according to keikaku, Blessed Jack," the neckbeard saluted his forefather.