-|-The thousand steps yet none.-|-

kindEmperor

Elden Ring Lord Of Chaos - Tribute【GMV】

8JJSFYkUUGv2tHiPT3nAtirSAvdznErTQqwgUVK5sXQ_bgG3z_ltxzWo2kHDAr7KqZcEDFQHlr9e0gMhvrHM4AO9LyYQ-CsoByGvaalfMBhYq6PGqazl5M7WR4ppZ_fAi6KHPa5k669Qwc4CMGNnQcPf5E2FuuRDCgrS8fAtpyVU1HMPlxOSb_KLra2UwA

“Death following, death watching, as each step was followed with the next”

Then like how most things started the day was young, the sun lit in the cold wind aching for it to be warm. They birthed a new flame mother of it - He the dwarf walked that path that he rightfully set out, it haunted him, it overtook Brankhyn the thought to embrace it was overwhelming. But how could he have any regrets? He sent out letters and had his last words spoke clearly

The halls of fire, the halls of everlasting dreams sworn to truth to freedom overlapped the dwarf as he bid his last. 

“Draakopf do not fret, you started I and now I have become that very thing” 

“Let us not dream or speak, let us take action - for that is thou reality, our reality.”  

“Thus sweetness is made in calamity and in that there births anew, something odd ; ancient. Fire and stone. 

YoqesUfL_6dSld9qToCqg_i346glZtQpmGMIO9HNZxod6QRH9JWvfpnQt-ozlrZ8h0Zf_rbioVPJK1cwfeGsRGmoqOGSacNOReLhGCsAbne57B09809Lty-Y9ZjyqGcKoGGW0Hf-oJZiWhqbA2a8ysp2Bmoq61jtHRhUo6VCGNpX7rgLKj4s2zjLMQpYhA

“The thousand steps, the fire does not die or quake it simply awaits it begging to be fed it ever avarice it lacked as much beverage, thus it swallows you whole old friend”

Then the thousand, steps yet none began.

The Doomforged in all his mortality and his young life answered to the An-Gho and the prophet answered with

“When do you wish to die?” 

Then with each step - With every single step it felt like a thousand in this finite mind of his. Brankhyn embraced the thought he sang to himself, he dreamed in the moment… He was full of everything and anything yet nothing. He could not lie nor spout the truth. What was this? This feeling that death awaited, he could not. But this is something that he needed to do for the betterment.

“Donny cannot see, he wouldn’t understand. But he will” 

Said he who took on the thousand steps with his mentor. Of stone and fire, he followed the statue as he tried to embrace to imagine the reality that was to be. He faced the starving fire… It begged to be fed. Those flames danced with it and sang with its cackling in the sunken depths of tor - azdroth. 

That thing that stood beside the Doomforged spewed terrible secrets, ohh they were something to be locked away in a deep vault. the thought began to embrace it all emerged. The thought embraced now it was only the fire to be left…

Then the prophet clung onto his leal warrior ‘Brankhyn’ the first of his name and threw him unto the starving flames..

6tteEsNnEF_oVcwQ7aScFT_ZpVIoZEI54PH0Amjvxlk99yyNKsjbR0zBwMisKUN8xDF9vTSUyogQYVi8dT7Hwc4u1wsDKQcBtzJlEeIi9fXNktFstFV0VUrKFg5_aHNxFwi3bVaeM70zg7A3PhWOJMwtWn0Wbh0hJXhanvw-xJu2LXpbRiEL01L9djuOEw

“The dwarf being burned alive by scorching flames”

No time to dream, no time to slumber, no words could leave now action is dyre.

The avarice starving fire was fed Brankhyn. It clamped and clung onto him quickly engulfing him whole it crawled in places none would know and in enveloped his form - His bones popped and splat open, they struck open with booms that called out through the halls His skin bursting open, terrible moans of anguish. The ugly screams of great pain left… then

From ash to ash to ash there will be what is released, now there's only ash… 

That which is within is like that which is without;

that which is without is like that which is within.

e-SeJQKYeylxBj9Cz5qVvmO53kB41_4HVDMhEF5Q8QS-cuPyxm-ymX3Bql9PZWlhqxF6Qmr1ToRP2cch7m72YHFx_jjfc8IKsj8ckhdz_vfdSTRM7YSWnxEhQ-Y3bfuaIS7j-jsufySfhrBJZP92icwoTd0qApPd4-kZQ54LsyEHzAwJBXxwohq2i3-XJg 

“Sacrificed himself to bid my word, for I am reality itself I am”

Then the bells rang like a song, a poem dancing. Something arose, a warrior of yore marked with ancient scales horns exploding from its head crowned atop like royalty - those scales riddled across him erupting like a volcano birthing lava.. Eyes were red and gold serpentine. They judged and they observed. It stood like a beaming tower that touched the stars.

From stone to scale, my wings are torn,

A song of death do I sing. 

A curse to fear, a rite to mourn

Love not the pain I bring.

Splendor to dust,

my soul forlorn,

We are your fallen kings. 

But now we die, to be reborn, When daemons clip our wings.”

That thing watched and it met the An-Gho with such callousness, such little care it was born cocky; its juvenile behavior bore witness to the prophet. Then it met that golden third eye of his… The eye humbled the thing that rose from the fire, it quickly bowed for it had witnessed it. The thing was curious about the world so it made questions and it made answers out of them - It wondered deeply, it was fascinated and it yearned to know.

Edited by Ragrin

Madness

Of the Mind

Betrayal

By trusted Friends

Hatred

Of the Self.

Sorrow

For what purpose?

The dead had been repurposed. The dying forced to live. Death for betrayal. What was death to those who had timeless insight, to those who rise akin to a phoenix from ash? 

Might makes Right

The truth of Golden Asioth

A beautiful lie. A golden thread. Without end. Ever spun and twisted. Droplets in the lake. What is a life's worth when weighed against the world? 

What is Asioth

If not a beautiful lie

What is an apple tree, if not a Frankenstein. Original trunk with branches cut away and replaced by those who produce the sweetest of apples?

A world born of crimson

A world began in a sphere

White branches. Red waters. Dark depths. Golden skies.

What else?

A 'Thill weeps.

A dwarf reborn.

Madness will reign.

A cycle never ending.

As the creature eyed the being before him theough his cascading walls of fake flesh a smile began  to form pon his lips. His mind began to twist and turn etching to be released from the disguise that taunted him. To his side rests the one he deemed his child, and before him, his prey.

Perhaps, for a moment, Remon saw a dwarf dancing in the flames of his fire; but as he leaned in for a closer look, it had vanished.