PAX AETERNA

seannie

6nyBEJAy2HCD1roOtSSMLkuy0rDCy2aNw2v61K5gVqDdsZWqevl9x7jI3kDsm4FKwM0ZiC8t8Ob4GMYz9HF7eOLJ1G1VH14MlGwL_psSMIUZikEJRmQM3OhmnvGTwtBGsZdbRAOcLOmnXWJ7WnCJdSKJtkBQEcdXH06eudTHtOplAmrBMEeBaVyc3VOGSg

PAX AETERNA

14th of Owyn’s Flame, 1897

TO OUR KINDRED MAN,

As it is so often prone, the history of Man this past century has been beset by no small amount of chaos and instability amidst the Heartlands. Since the corruption and collapse of the Holy Orenian Empire and its short-lived successor, we children of Exalted Horen have found ourselves mired in a ceaseless struggle to return to order and safety for those who wish to inhabit the Heartland realm without fear of reckless ambition and the wars it has bred. 

Indeed, it is this belief that drives that Kingdom of Aaun. From the bloody fallout of the Sinners’ War, the follies of the Kingdom of Oren, and the decay of the Harvest Confederacy, the men and women who call themselves Aaunic seek naught more than to rebuild their shattered homes, and to live with restored peace and dignity.  

I, as chosen Prince by the will of the Aaunic lords, shall devote my life and soul to the fulfilment of this dream. Already in our realm’s brief existence, we have faced challenges which made plain the need for the Kingdom of Aaun to break bread with its fellow Man, to lay aside all divisions and differences, to resolve all bickers and misconceptions, and to begin to pave a path to a peaceful and cooperative future.

In pursuit of this homeland restored, we seek no expansion, no glory, no treasure. We seek no historical triumphs written in blood, no harkening to the conquests of the past. It is with this in mind that I wish to begin the Kingdom of Aaun’s time of peace with a formal invitation to his Majesty Karl III, King of Hanseti-Ruska, to join me for a private state dinner within Castle Brandhof hosted by the Graf von Minitz, Sir Leon Barclay KRE, upon a date preferred by his court so that we might speak of our shared future as fellow Princes of Canondom, and of continued peace directly.

@GMRO

IN NOMINE DEI,

Charles I of the House of Alstion, Sovereign Prince of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Prince of Alstion, and Duke of Corazon

ilRbg3O-hxvQjvoMnyrZpO1Uc0cSKAzyvspk1rjgHpPzrME3buvaXdn42ECwwaZ03t-urN1z7XFsqWBZH4Y0OOT6dGKkNtn7NWhdsli1e83rUZNUIsWIciLungr5GDEgdx80bHtX_mVVSHXk_jBys9ctE_ccW0YPLG4pOEaJ0X5pOLKP41U8e_zB-9bfEw

As Host of Minitz,

Seine Hochgeboren, Leon Brandt Ritter Barclay von Minitz KRE

Ernte Herr, Graf Minitz, Burggraf Tucay, Freiherr Boriënwald, Herr Brandthof und Durres

[05/11/2022 3est ?]

Thanks to @Xarkly for writing the post while i was at work 

"Isn't that the same fate they just denied the people of Acre?" Inquires an oblivious Jhaeros to Valyris, uneducated in the way of valah.

Aurik Bishop squints at the missive with intrigue, hurrying away to one of his chambers to think on such. "Hmmmmmmm"

A forgotten Patriot of Orenia would throw up Acrean gang signs, frowning and shaking his head at the missive.

"How the Prince of Alstion and his followers are constantly criticizing the House of Novellen and Oren for the events that transpired hundreds of years ago simply makes no sense. Let us not forget how the Petrine Empire brought stability and peace upon humanity for almost two centuries." said the Baron of Castelorena.

4 hours ago, sergisala said:

"How the Prince of Alstion and his followers are constantly criticizing the House of Novellen and Oren for the events that transpired hundreds of years ago simply makes no sense. Let us not forget how the Petrine Empire brought stability and peace upon humanity for almost two centuries." said the Baron of Castelorena.

"It only took them vanishing out of no where during each reign for mysterious reasons that only their Skygod could answer!" Louis Joseph mumbled to the words of his relative.

Amongst the halls of his castle, the Graf of Minitz would be seen preparing for the potential state dinner and the Minitzian court that was to be held on the same day.