A price for a Justice

Lomiei

pmaDMCrCo_jl5C1kkByJ-YPuroIdIEHS0owKYocF6ny1WYbwwbJqSAi5Qj2zr7nNhZGzXzMugLwrPhjAKltWjK06oi7RhMewY2M82tE2754Um1r-4O7MZOSGG4iWVO5OEri_OodqPasuiBvMPU-YNG74bdGAdBt_vtu0fv82ECZiO0OZCacyWksCy5STfA

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

[!] A simple missive would be pinned to the noticeboard of every human nation in the northern, eastern, and southern reaches of Almaris.

“Remember the Name; Melmor Chaoshand”

This name, to be remembered by any who have interest, belongs to a criminal. Further, a man heinous in action, and unprudent in his judgement.

For the crimes against well-meaning men of Waldenia, damage to properties, and the raising of arms against men and women of House Bishop and those under it’s protection, the following task is given to the investigators and swordsmen of Almaris;

-+- Melmor Chaoshand is to be brought into the custody of the Barony of Ostervik. -+-

Upon the receipt of his lifeless body, the deliverer will be awarded 250 Almaris Mina.

Upon the receipt of his living, captive body, the deliverer will be awarded 800 Almaris Mina.

May Godan guide the righteous hand of Justice

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

[!] On the back of the missive, a short description would be rendered

Spoiler

Black of Hair, short and parted enough to show his full face, but not his forehead
Wears a milti-colored garb, with a red patch on the shoulder, and white sleeves

Speaks the common tongue, and will likely be taking residence within one or other of the human nations

Signed,

Aurik Bishop, Baron of Ostervik, Baron-Consort of Gascony, Patriarch of Bishop

Lord Atilan Viktor Bishop, Leiter von Martial, Squire of the Order of the Crow

Cosima von Augusten, Viscountess of Hohengarten

r3ouv_1B4GWTRM3DFlA9Bj1t0G0qziNd8SBFxlgRMTB9J_KaRWAG9gGpAq5-eAmBT36ZJ1INBzjnm8_lD2EJ2xPYk3mteaB9agVlfC61tihDBrcBmiwvbPJncU6sIy-4ndtNke3W4QV7fFPjpvpeBOdJ1SPQ9nX5UsUfm0dIKt5G3eQ-t5G3M-nc2UI90A

Atilan Bishop would read the notice and would reply with a short reply to his brother, Gauis "Gutte... hopefully zhey bring him alive so Ich can have some words to him". He said still quite angry that the man had the audacity to attack one of his family members. "Gaius, come let's get du trained, ve have ein criminal to catch!"

Melmor read the bounty and couldn't help but chuckle. "So they try to jump me over an argument, and when they lose, they place a bounty on my head. And such a high one, at that..." Suddenly, anger surged through him. "Well to hell with them all!" He exclaimed, tearing the bounty off of the notice board. "Aye, I'd be afraid too if I was them." He mumbled, as he continued his journey. He needed a new home, and it was clear now he had no place amongst civilization. He was a wanted man, and for what? For defending himself? For defending his name and honor? He sighed. "So be it then, let the hunters come. And they better be ready, I think I've already proved I'm no' one to trifle around with." He mumbled, covering his head with his new hood. He went from being a simple young lad looking for his destiny, to a sellsword, to a veteran of the battle of Ying Pong, to a full blown outlaw.. all within a saints week. He was tired, and just wanted to rest. But he knew that he would have no chance to rest anytime soon. Now, he had to prepare, for what was essentially, a war against himself.

Edited by Lucid TripZ

Fallon would glance over the missive, then toward her toddler son "Don't worry, I will keep you safe" she then sat down and started to teach him the alphabet

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

[!] 
Walking around Haense Selie came to see the poster. That blonde felt very aggravated by the whole situation that had happened to get the man wanted. She sneered at the missive and moved to yank it down, her fist balling it up. If anyone was going to punish him for his actions it was her. She would teach him not to hurt her sestra. 
" Watch vyrself foolish man. Vy will soon get vhat vy deserve.
[!]

Valentina read the notice "This guy is really a magnet for problems" the cigarette in her mouth dropped ash on the paper "Damn! " she spat out a halfsmoked cigarette on the ground " why when I promise to protect someone, the whole world starts hunting for his ass?!" upset girl crumpled up the paper and threw it over her shoulder , going into the distance and muttering something to herself "My cousun's kindness will drive Hohengarten to the grave if she continues to call every beggar from the street to her manor."

Seraphina read over the missive , as she rocked a swaddled baby in her arms. “I truly hope he is caught so that I may toss him into a pit, wouldn’t that be a lovely idea mamej’ angel?” The woman said to her babej, happily with a concerning smile. “Come children we have a criminal to catch.” She said to her children with a smile as they entered the room.  @Lomiei @niya

The olog ate his copy of the bounty flyer  nom nom umrph  “YUB YUB! Diz iz papur.”

40 minutes ago, Turbo_Dog said:

The olog ate his copy of the bounty flyer  nom nom umrph  “YUB YUB! Diz iz papur.”

[!] Hopefully, a few half saint's days later, he would come across a strangely similar man by the description of the paper. and Boy, oh boy, did some of his limbs and fingers smell yummy. So the Olog's inner brain told him.

[!] Though Aurik would prefer the man alive, however...

13 hours ago, Awesam5555 said:

Atilan Bishop would read the notice and would reply with a short reply to his brother, Gauis "Gutte... hopefully zhey bring him alive so Ich can have some words to him". He said still quite angry that the man had the audacity to attack one of his family members. "Gaius, come let's get du trained, ve have ein criminal to catch!"

"Ja, let's get to training." Gaius said still surprised that one of his family members was attacked, "Only vay ve vill capture zhis criminal."

Spoiler

OOC: YES YOU GUYS!! I absolutely love it. The reactions, the story, all of it. Let me just say, this is my first minecraft RP (albeit i've been RPing for about 7 years now), and you guys have helped make it absolutely amazing. My man went from being a simple lad trying to find his destiny, to a travelling sellsword, to a full blown outlaw. And reading some of your guys reaction is amazing. Thank you guys for making my first RP here an absolutely amazing story <3

Edited by Lucid TripZ

Jan Ivanovich took the missive and began to rally his men.. a man needed to be brought to justice, such is the way of things.

Roui would gaze upon this missive. His eyes lit up. The chance for adventure was upon him. He'd bring these criminals to justice, and receive this mina prize. Ne, he'd be a good elf and refuse the payment. The glory of being able to say he brought a criminal to justice would be payment enough. Perhaps he may even be recognized for once in his life by the crown for his deeds, have this situation become a moniker of his dedication to the crown. Thoughts of galore and holiness, proving of the elven man's capabilities of being a Captain of the Brotherhood, swirled within the elven man's head.

Or at least, that's what would swirl in his head if he had arms. For now, he just noted the appearance and meandered away. Valor and glory were not in this elven man's future for now.

Edited by MakeshiftFoxxo

Sebastian Teufel readies his blades of countless quantity. His eyes darting between both the public bounty, and his own personal contract. "God have mercy on this poor sheep slayer. . ." He mutters at the moment before turning to the two that stood near him. "We have more people to question."