We've had enough

AtQKZdZspHsAxK6Sb_NCyd4LxRgqgM_8mIgKynNgukg1quhZqgNA3jspXymHVFbga25MAo_v-DDdITlI2P5g6jlYUjPbv67xQKBBB4UodLQcLxFNf6tdw2YCketWTysoqddT5ROZ_TNt70uD9ElaI-VSDO-SDCcR52zP6vk3ntyC440YnDfIAEAQ_7LOqA
*Notices are once more handed out amongst the people of the realm. Pinned to every notice board in every nation to see.*
x3zx_pbXRTvNL2_DgoP0slqX9Z1bpqq7cnKDp-VsGF33KQTuzdUO8KjPb3_DT22aotfIok8aq7X3hMDZMIJcIgo2l9Sc2LqG1U-oeBkR5AUactly3RW1Kw0zirq3IXseRyX7KcdsWb_QPdJAYtadbvnrNymDF6MvnsYrwjQUFm1wvb4waE-e5QEB_3vdPA
Once more my people, their names, and my own have been drug through the mud and muck of Almaris. Once more, we are told to meet demands or else. Once more the elven populace wish to declare a war for the second time against a group of descendants seeking to end the use of dark magics and the birth of dark creatures. Once more you people believe these lies to enact an unjust genocide against a people whom have sought no aggression towards your own. The urukim and myself have admitted our mistakes of the past. We make no excuse for making these mistakes. Yet as I have stated previously, when a leader is offered a weapon that could potentially save the lives of his own people from bloodshed, would you not be quick to accept it? Would you truly be more eager to send your people in to fight a war that they could not fight and allow them to die upon a battlefield?

I have remained stalwart in my ambitions and beliefs. I have remained true to the wishes and legacy of Krug himself. Yet these new accusations are nothing more than accusations by nothing more than a WARMONGER seeking genocide of descendants. These accusations of some Necromancer leader and his people working with myself are a lie. A lie that has been perpetuated by Celia’nor themselves. They have accused new and old leadership even in the days of Malinor of being one of these creatures. These individuals were tested then to prove that they are not what was claimed. Then they continued to spread these lies amongst their realm. Breaking their very own tenant of the pact they so rightfully signed and wished to uphold. They have sought to break the Treaty of Vienne since… at any chance possible.

I was there when King Karl III of Haense was crowned. I fought alongside my brothers against a dark creature that was attacking your own knights in aid. I delivered final blows to said creature alongside my brothers. Then I was swiftly doused in fire by your very knights that I had helped save. If it were not for my brothers there, defending your people, your land, and your life, I am sure there would’ve been more bloodshed by that creature of the shadow. This wolf-like creature, along with myself whilst I was delivering my final blows, were doused in fire by the knights I had protected. Even then, when I was enraged by your knight's actions, I sought no aggression against your people.

I had made a close friendship with the late Johanna of Haense. Her and I spoke often in my days as Dominus and it was her who had shown me that the people of Haense are more than just another people seeking endless wars amongst the rest of the realm. As I have sent a personal letter to the King himself, Karl III, I too mourn the loss of my dear friend Johanna of Haense. Someone I had admired for her own honor and her own politeness towards myself and the rest of the urukim in a world filled with people out for bloodshed against my kind.

Even more recently when your city was attacked by these dark creatures and magics, even after you had so eagerly signed away to aid the elves in their crusade to enact their war upon us, did the urukim go to aid you and your people in defense. The realm is so quick to believe that just because our skin is different from yours and that our stature may be larger or that we may look differently, that we are the bad ones of this realm. Even in the threats of war against our kind by Haense, we still aided them and their people in the defense of their city from this threat and attack of dark magic and its creatures.

I do not wish for a war amongst the descendants. My people should not be thrusted into a second war against the elven people within a six cactus month period over hypocrisy. Nor should we be thrusted into a third within the same period with the humans of Haense for their own reasons of not asking the simple questions that I had in my previous address. It is enraging to think that even when it is known across the realm that the accusing nation continues aggression, dropping demand after demand, and is known for harboring some of this realm's worst offenders that it is still the fault of the urukim people and that we must pay. I plead with the people of Almaris to not believe these lies.

I will refuse to answer and apologize for actions I have not committed.
I will refuse to offer an apology for actions I have not committed.
I refuse for you to enact your own rule over my people on baseless claims.
I refuse to join forces with known aiders and abettors of dark magic and its creatures.

If you wish to truly fight the dark magic that exists within this realm then I will truly aid all those who seek an end to the lies and deceit, especially from the one we all know called /Iblees/. But do not sit here and accuse me of such crimes against all descendant kinds for something I know nothing of nor have ever participated in.

I plead once more to the rest of the realm to ask yourself those simple questions I asked in the previous address. How does this nation that puts on this facade of being against dark magic know so much about it? Down to its ranks, motives, and people within? Why do they seek demands and war against a people actively fighting dark magics to the east? Why have they refused to answer any of these questions themselves?

4jw-FuQR1RCJVjauRCHExWThulQHUgMO9ZBUYdCFeBoeLrPDJhGhqr4K8u3BBUb_6LhHHuuXFZ21QVOE7CCdPzz8KIlXreamqzBtEzUovnWeQDhL7eaTfxqN-7pRyRj01Hy0zYmWhumrCS4RqubxtNTTb7YUaHBRvH0MaAmQq035EZdWQc9O56tnmYF6ug

REX, Willy of San’Velku and The Iron Horde

j7hTSwVqFT3FqHkgvyLPnTqp_dNGM21UqOoJZwJ_uZX7joKh71w6HM-Z-qBZIKdL2qTTGffCmBrGqe18kDhr-jd52grPvnZntIopSn_ZELniPrWkR6suKLVozywQLRj7_6iNp-e-XdY4JUPnYS4BCRIPQwsR65h-C7sIGKwzrr3JeY-ZKONZlfvClDpuhQ

Kor'garr the Clanless groans before returning to the various drafts and half-written articles scattered about his tower. Looks like he will need to do yet more research for the next headline...

"Ztupid idjitz mayking valze klaymz aginzt owur Rex agh awl uv Krug-koind..."

Edited by Mannamannaa

Kosher Daesmon nods in approval. “Very appropriate for the circumstances. Even I would not be as patient.”

x

"Wub ah wundervull time fur WAaaaAgHHHHH" An Olog sung

"Well then, let's see how my liege reacts to this." the Viceroy of Hyspia sighed as he read the missive from his keep in Ciudad de Plata.

Lyari idly fidgets with his eyepatch as he reads the missive, frowning as dishwater blond hair gets trapped beneath it. "...The orcs seem to know a lot about the darkspawn they claim Celia'nor is harboring." He'd say simply before chewing on his lower lip, watching as one then two droplets of crimson ichor ruins the rest of the writing. "Ah...shame.."

Grohnst the Olog arises from his slumber, a few furs falling off of him "Da tWigGies nUb'hoZh aGin? Nubz newz... nuffin' DifFreN'..." he'd go back to sleep, chewing on his most flavorful bedtime storybook as he counts pebbles in his dreams.

« Where did Celianor aurum line go? Do they not need one at the entrance of their city? »

A brown orc asked in a random tavern of Almaris.

"How unfortunate that the once pure and proud mali'aheral have fallen to such darkness. We'll rid them of it, for them. Ang gund griizh." Wargoth Leydluk'Raguk said, spitting on the ground after.