[!] Unity In Sacrifice

TeawithFrisket

Unity in sacrifice…

Njpacwniwd-18i5YjaX4s73xJPEPKhiICVo2qEBa_Oe8FKWeLO8W0HImQ8tQaRc3WBYQa-Jbe4x9CxM-YHkf7TUdXI2c2JWvPdsSpUC473PAx4Ya_BTsKnHqmQzlaGUikDRQk-Y6aAeB0hu-j55EFn7yB1I7la6E6eLj1B5p43ZDh453btwoP_krUi6tLA

lus nullum ferre, viverse sacrificare

Published 10th OF GRONNA AG DROBAIN THE YEAR OF EXALTED SIGISMUND 455

Time passes, and so do our minds.

Life is too short for many worries, and tales of distress, in the ashes of war and combat, come as the result of brotherhood, friendships and love. Thus was the destined meet of two, a Hyspian- whose life was spent fighting for the Viceroyal home, and keeping tabs on tavern; And a man from the Karosgrad, a mere soldier, who humbly served, even when he had nothing, he gave it his all. This is what became of the two, and together they decided to come together to give it their all

Upon the year of our exalted sigismund Four Hundred-Sixty. A Union of two shall happen, one where they will give their hearts for both loyalty and love. Maria Antonella, & Felix Weiss, of House Weiss are set to be Married under the name of our exalted GOD, the Ceremony will take place in the Hyspian Church of Venerated Francisco, after such ends a after party of drinks and food shall take place in the tavern, for no absolute cost.

Invitations

The following invitations were sent to the following recipients, and are both welcomed to come join the celebration within the Hyspian city, La Ciudad de Plata

-His Royal Majesty Koeng Karl III. 

-His Serene Highness Georg Sigismund. 

-His Royal Highness Nikolas Leopold. 

-His Royal Highness Cesar I de Pelear & Most Humble Pedigree. 

-His Princely Grace Duke Wilheim II &his Loyal Pedigree.

-Lord Sviatoslav Godunov and his loyal Pedigree. 

-Lord Baldrum Colborn, and his wife Anastasia Colborn. 

-Roui Melphestaus. 

-Dame Giovanna Barclay

Spoiler

OOC: sunday, 18th- 6PM EST

Signed

Maria Antonella, Tavern Keep of La Tierra Fresca, Viceroyal Guard of Hyspia

Maria Antonella

Royal Captain Felix Weiss, Military Tribune and Lord Handler of his Majesty’s Duma, Patriarch of House Weiss

2WdTeK3W9aYoGD2emXKvfhFSw553cSF-sY5VPIXVMypna7ktRwK2sMOyFnJhyXiqFs9Yrbe1vSqFKQad-bif_rmnguYHF8HpLzsBY2bhqMWn2htdicMco7c1JKeMHOK8ZvFOwe6uwZsfBD5i_zqnw1_IVCQsu50ORXxYlXZJnaB-qtC70C2RAyusmHS2

The Viceroy of Hyspia smiles the suns smile as two of his old friends prepare for their wedding "Maria, teach those children our language or so help me DIOS."

Princess Sofia de Pelear glanced over the invite with an arched brow, before filing it away as she made plans to attend the wedding.

Laurelie de Pelear smiled at the missive "Looks like Veronica's friend will be closer.... or farther away. Let's hope closer" she said talking to her senile dog that should have been dead YEARS ago