THE REFORMED THEODERIC'S WARBAND

vaVlwGv-B0bFHNTSaWrlIXWGrW90-1T_9cZwAHswO97Qtyyjg_aluygHts0hO6azzo3pUPfXwCMX88ZBc0nqcVdlAhSpSc9waPwuiELE8i2a2_eexyVirx4JWu_YBaFVc3ZgyMuPscESGh35sqhaW6dyRAPoEcmXTSoQUyHhdgUMP2fbAbrObF7eSBBFXw

THEODERICHS KRIEGSRUPPE

THEODERIC’S WARBAND

Issued by the Theoeric’s Warchief and the Herzog of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1902

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Nearly Twenty Four years ago was it that the Warband of Theoderic was founded. A stray Warband with no land to call home, composed of brave, adventurous Reinmaren men to seek glory and the prosperity of their tribe. Led by the Barclay cousins Leon and Dietrich, Theoderic’s Warband paved the way for what we today call and enjoy home, the Herzogtum of Minitz, a refuge of the Reinmaren traditions and culture.

Yet, as Minitz grew, so too shall the Warband that began it all. The realm that we all so love it shall protect, for her tribes it shall fight, and for its values it shall lay its life. Let the one stray Warband be reformed, so that it may enjoy the glory of its home, its rigid structure and its meritocratic nature.

Thus, it is by the Decree of Herzog Leon Barclay, Duke of Minitz, that Theoderic’s Warband be Reformed into the proper military force that it was destined to be. May its prosperity bring forth prosperity to all of our realm.

GOTT MIT UNS

HISTORY AND CULTURE

9nlOujqFgATByfgXcme8g7CMdJYTCogMHJVrNGnm_uho-ZICL8Z3y2EsMkGsMv9RC7QVBPL_L4rl-4ZjAsV1aycdCgIvLScfgtgitTnZFNzxHo5GNwGuRHAhUzthyKzk0IDqiWIfckv_dom84btHeHRQ-U7TY8ivEzs7dcM8Xcu8_3EiTND1RemLJ2qQuQ

Taking after tribal Reinmaren military traditions, Theoderic’s Warband rekindles the practices of olden days. The sons and daughters of Reinmar have always defined themselves as free folk since their ethnic conception, continuing to do so to this day.

A people whose history is drenched in the blood of war and struggle since the days of the first tribes, the Reinmaren have always treasured both their peace-time prosperity and their war-time battles, be it amongst themselves or from foreign threats. Despite the turmoil of the time, one thing prevailed amongst the Sons of Reinmar, their brotherhood. “With the blood-price paid in high from both our kin and kith, we wish the Gods to see through our joint salvation. From this day onward, I pledge to protect my newfound brother Gelimar by any means possible, as one ought to protect one's brother, insofar as he does the same for me.” So spoke the Chief Theoderic after the long feud between his tribe and that of senior chieftain Gelimar, both Sons of Reinmar.

In Theoderic’s acts of both revolt for freedom and brotherhood through peace is found the spirit of the new Theoderic’s Warband, to commemorate the spirit and deeds of our Reinmaren ancestor, and to follow after him.

HIERARCHY

Thus will be the ranks of Theoderic’s Warband, and the respective uniforms, to thus reflect the standing of each rank. Furthermore, those Warriors who are part of the Tribes of Minitz may represent their tribe through alterations of golden engravings in their chestplate, displaying their tribe’s sigil.

5xeK3krDku1gn7z9gXL7JXkTLuYnfGzT3gBuA7v3zeh16ttfF51l7yYiVEqtYuo5toSfEesAeq0QHuAmxZVO3n3K0apVeNlXHmJzVhxw5wSMMTyZAPA1G79SJAy9Wx5Y64Yb8UqvH3yIHs6IqNu7QtryX69NfXX94g3jYv5axmXfcuJCIhBTEG3IQe_XZg

UNBLOODED:

Composed of the new recruits of the Warband, the rank of the Unblooded holds little authority within the Warband. These are the fresh faces who wish to serve as the staunch warriors of the realm, to fight for and protect its prosperity. Anyone can become an unblooded, be they Reinmaren or not. However, to ascend to the rank of the warrior, they must have completed the Ritual of Blood to become Reinmaren, and, finally, the trial of the Stallion, where they must prove their skill as a Reinmaren by stealing a stallion.

yQB0yqfYCVC022XH83KkdCRxvxR7g8_NILJqFT1m_Mxy77Bksitro30KcLpS4uXX-lj54BlCto0t8Cis5fnHQbUx07FTM_f26aO1g2PPs_jy7J5uOBoaXOqYXRecRrIS6bcFyNTcDpj5I1ILYpMK_UYEXDlr0KwjD7ss-Khj0QI0evtZAX0Y6fCtwPLc8w

WARRIOR:

The backbone of the Warband, the Warrior is the tried and tested Reinmaren fighter. They have undergone the required trials, and have taken Theoderic’s Oath. As protectors of their motherland, they enjoy special privileges, such as the free carrying of weapons, the right to buy and own a house within Neu Brandthof, etc. All outlined within the THIRD book of the Grand Kanun. Upon Oathing, a Warrior cannot resign from the Warband. If they do so, they will be deemed a deserter.

eK5hjUWprRlt1DzdmmZrnuuU3lcwbyfIoC6uuwxRAX0lAdB2kE09gaGqa6QdSXaKaqaE74S-Oah545Zxy3rtXWWUSynj_i1GsGob-byOyfdlC5j7jDUP8NG5VhtVi1DkCn1njCCLtf-xCM2g1AMF_qVNR668gEKN7seLVSBa2M77INgwq_wLvvtI8PDaWg

SOLDAT:

Elevated from amongst the most skilled and dedicated Warriors of Minitz, the Soldats of the Warband are held to a higher esteem than their peers, without carrying any leadership responsibility. They do, however, enjoy further privileges as regard to housing and prestige. In order to join the honored ranks of the Soldats, a soldier must show merit and dedication to the Warband, so that the leadership of the band may recognize them as higher than their peers.

cN4QjJEePNhsDcsnDFIebhFyM6PlgG3hzjbql3TOQVDDpyHWfdG0jHgcD86HANLV_KnB7tsTzs4KiTi-OiNy7eiXwnf8Gsg1mVhq69E7uV5DpdnBzWNXsUhS6tqaNZg4JKXp_jQdDNDCeLGWgkwmsoZpNFb30MV7VrYQPd7ryRB7O8E7Sxp54Xh55Ex5VQ

SPEERMANN:

The lowest of the ranks of leadership within the Warband, the Speermanner’s work is dedicated to the training of the ranks. They organize training and prepare both the Unblooded and Warriors for battle, making sure that those who ascend the ranks of the Warband are able fighters.

The rank of the Speermann, in common the “Spearman”, is directly related to the traditions of Minitz. Upon their ascend, they are given a ceremonial spear, similar to that depicted within the heraldry of the Duchy of Minitz.

UK-qa73JkjRos7Xpd8B5y9H6pX8s5KqrivQNzbk0-Q0ZaulzwMjBu8I8J2ZoQH2W7rXZQkzkp-LcS1Bf57-6HMeR0RbUjf6ueCKtCMg0S_1Hb1g70mlQQjF68aNYq5SjmVEtAse3xGCEKDzrCc5jejDTuCyByhsCu1z2PSIY5etY66fh_hNrwUu2lqjTWA

HAUPTMANN:

The Hauptmanner of the Warband act as its captains, with full authority over the troops, only matched by the Warchief and the Herzog. The Hauptmann works hand-to-hand with the Warchief to oversee the general coordination and leading of the Warband, in matters such as commanding during battles, leading patrols, etc. Furthermore, they hold authority of the Speermanns, helping coordinate their training of the troops and tutoring them.

9upOj43fKcH00e-M6XAQTzBO3vLCGQx90UGC7UoSDPpc6GVGXBvWlLOB3T_IFSHeod6IcrIkRb_6MJh2-t1TZNZtvKYsRxfasUC2S3J-bZbafmFN4TcDJyv-cyr-ZmK_vSDN1b1ss-pwPSfeHuoPBdblujkmFY_OokdV3VzqkG-UFCBQICjPEOQuyEi3wA

WARCHIEF:

Elected from the high ranking persons of Minitz, the Warchief of Theoderic’s Warband is the highest authority within the Warband. They oversee the leading of the Warband as a whole, and as such enjoy a seat within the Herzog’s Herrenhaus, to have a say in matters of militia. Within the Warband, the Warchief’s say is final, and the promotions through the ranks are dictated by them.

THE ELECTION OF THE WARCHIEF

tUfRdUPO_i9CWAnq7PEoAleMWHP8w13EyeYaCAeB4t508ze_YTLa2W0jT1-hNa2ly_ND2JozfFF4hfOIaZNiS0Jh9FDO-BRiwdLt2K_eSr55FbbaSteK2Rx2nwTE1QtLOaB7T9DKGhTnFYv6eUB5LLSIVwaqKxPdfA91mzpGmX1qvC_AqJsrPlP4Taz6dA

Differently from most militaries and levies, the Theoderic’s Warband stems from tribal roots and Reinmaren traditions. Similarly, the Warchief of the Warband is elected from amongst all the warriors of the Warband, who collectively choose the figure who shall lead them through war and peace.

Those eligible to be elected as the Warband’s Warchief are:

• The members of House Barclay von Minitz of adult age.
  • The Chieftains of the Tribes of Minitz.
  • The Hochgeehrtes of Minitz.
  • The Speermanns and Hauptmanns of the Warband.

Any of those listed may nominate themselves for the position during the Warchief’s election, during which, every Warrior of the Warband holds an equal vote. The Warchief is thus finally elected through a majority vote.

THE TRIAL OF THE WARRIOR

sWlaDt485BBcEmNi03emKFW1rPnGYo8rEZ3dAmX78vp-RHhDdxzUv7HUdATbP_GG4jjDCOaqbPfnJ46KRZkANJLUoma3ZokoVuwneXkjuVbbwNSWpoxrQ6erD4XdnC5GymWqeb9DPPJ-AQSdfKEML74zi5GbyAi7vj-lHU2A07poYTi98mxg1ldV4e6H7g

In order for an Unblooded to finally take Theoderic’s Oath and become a Warrior of the Warband, they must first undergo the Trials of the Stallion, as should all who wish to become Reinmaren tribesmen of the realm. Additionally, after undergoing the Ritual of Blood and becoming an oathed Reinmaren, the Unblooded spend time training on the ways of war, and finally undertake the Trial of the Warrior.

This trial is tied closely to the traditions of the Reinmaren and House Barclay, specifically with its founder, Baron Wilheim Barclay, who achieved knighthood in the Haense after stealing the stallions of the Renatian Empire. Those who wish to call themselves Reinmaren Warriors must thus show the same skill as the Baron did centuries ago.

The Unblooded will be required to steal the stallion of a fellow tribesman, doing so unseen, and under the supervision of a Speermann, Hauptmann, or the Warchief themselves. Upon the successful retrieval of the stallion, the Unblooded will thus be deemed worthy of taking the Theoderic’s Oath, and joining their brothers-in-war as a Warrior of Minitz.

THEODERIC’S TENETS

B4MKyj11FrpGBr0uAhgTXQJGSZwgpJZUj4shAylweBfT-H73W_GTm9g7LU2glDulX-pIzIDXmS0FiJf81k7Yy6IJ2qNukVjl3_LdQMaSfLpVnlbNRY8_PGs0qDbG8fhB92wcBiJq5zxw62DZUNlh-vLxjCoIlo56TkN44w21DHBmIdXquRYnvpY8omXOHg

Thus are the tenets that the Warriors of Theoderic shall uphold with their life, their words they shall remember in their sleep and in the wake of dawn. They will be the Warrior’s sun, that brings light to their life, their code and their honor. Let the warrior who violates these tenets lose his honor, and fight to revive it once again.

1. Hear thee, o warriors of Reinmar; hold thee your blood and culture close to heart, venerate your motherland, sing her praise, and fight for the honor of your people.

2. Hear thee, o warriors of Tribes; keep your spears ready to protect your kin, stand by their side, and do not betray your kith.

3. Hear thee, o warriors of Honor; hold your morals high, let them not fall to the dirt of the corrupt, let not your deeds taint your honor, and that of your brothers.

4. Hear thee, o warriors of Warbands; strengthen your muscles and sharpen your spears for the glory of Minitz and your own, don’t let yourself become weak.

5. Hear thee, o warriors of Stallions; the stallion that you mount to battle shall be your most loyal companion, show him the same respect, such is the way of our people.

6. Hear thee, o warriors of Towers; in the wake of battle keep your spear forth and don’t turn your head, fight with your brothers, and don’t abandon them.

7. Hear thee, o warriors of Minitz; be kind to your fellow tribesman, show him loyalty and compassion, don’t use your strength against them.

8. Hear thee, o warriors of Warchiefs; respect your highers, and their command follow, their merit and honor has elevated them, admire them so you can become like them.

9. Hear thee, o warriors of Justice; know the words of the Kanun, and be the bringers of its justice, fight for it with your life, for its word is that of our people.

10. Hear thee, o warriors of Honesty; let your tongues not give the Schwur in vain, if your word of honor you give, upkeep it, or your spirit shall rot.

THEODERIC’S OATH

E9_YDk-YKqgFussLdSq3ypGy0iYL0lCLfmQW-mUq2qeVAuP42vyCoN4tHIjmXF3E0JuZ5lD0Nm7omBpHhws9U2nOERoS7QZyf3VXzmwTrf5LNlJfkmnaeXhjHBw9lxwwz9TRStOhNpJ5bIEg0ZH6s3ooam8u1jgWhrgj8akkB0sxG8eCPggX3r1cTZJ4yQ

Upon undergoing all required trials and training to be enlisted as a Warrior of the Warband, the Unblooded shall finally take Theoderic’s Oath alongside his brothers or alone, in front of either the Warchief, the Herzog, or both. Upon the taking of the Oath, the Unblooded shall be recognized as a Warrior, receive their respective equipment, and be upholden to both their oath and Theoderic’s Tenets.

Through the struggles of life I trekked, 
To the core of my spirit I sailed.
The ways of the Stallion I hold with respect, 
For its trials I took and  prevailed.
My brothers close I kept, 
In times of need I shall come to their aid.

As my own I accept this tract, 
To its defense I shall raise my blade unafraid.

Through my veins flow the customs of my people,
The light of the Kanun shall guide my way.
Within me resides the spirit of the Waldenian eagle,
A spirit so strong it shan’t know decay.
Through my spear will be protected the feeble,
Only the wrongdoer will be my prey.
My soul I shall keep uncorrupted by evil,
Humility I shall know, orders to follow and commands to obey.

Thus a Warrior I become,
My Herzog to serve.
Songs of the glory of Minitz I’ll hum,
My oath I shall keep without reserve.

ENLISTMENT

4Xeb_eLFdTfDaTxnXubgXDUKwoPAhzsGsHX_N_iuBsdJyrm5EgF08my9CCFjlPDs128j4b3Joeazk7pmxO0LeYPfaUVex8frK2koVCp-Enk-1H61aR_2QkCI1Z2eMFbB6fX85FAkvMUqkfQAFUWOXJtsIfAXot53MWleyqSkdl594e48RCiMj5ljoCpMIA

Those who wish to become Theoderic’s Warriors, Reinmaren or not, may do so by contacting the Warchief of the Warband, currently Siegfried Barclay [IGN: StillAMiniguy; Discord: Miniguy15736#6963] or the Herzog of Minitz, currently Sir Leon Barclay [IGN: GoodGuyMatt2k; Discord: GoodGuyMatt#2000]

Additionally, the following form might be filled and sent to the Warchiefs through aviaries:

Enlistment Form:

Full Name:

Race:

Minitz Rank: (Burgher, Tribesman, Geehrte, Hochgeehrte, or Ritter. If absolutely clueless you're prolly a Burgher)

[Username: ]

[Discord: ]

GOTT MIT UNS,

His Excelency, Lord Siegfried Brclay

the Second Warchief of Theoderic's Warband

vaVlwGv-B0bFHNTSaWrlIXWGrW90-1T_9cZwAHswO97Qtyyjg_aluygHts0hO6azzo3pUPfXwCMX88ZBc0nqcVdlAhSpSc9waPwuiELE8i2a2_eexyVirx4JWu_YBaFVc3ZgyMuPscESGh35sqhaW6dyRAPoEcmXTSoQUyHhdgUMP2fbAbrObF7eSBBFXw

His Grace, Leon Brandt Barclay Herzog von Minitz KRE, GMSTSR 

Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Harvest Lord, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, High Chief of the Reinmaren

7mWiss55jCLSRcEnYbNp8Ya5Z0jd_BMKOIO6fJh4ZL-eLIEXiAKGwxdgw9C63huKSAUcAci4WnxnYW61Eb8v2Ls-NS7mEcXMbIx85VEYdpPuFbR5HPZ1PgvC-coonQaG6dVGJjCBOlVmq5lQBnX5SaFnw3-vQRw9avnuexEtsUJaEUAofZarRQpe3cIO5w

would sigh, filling out the documentation yet again "I pray this is the last one, hopefully"

Full Name: Yvian Ritter Galken

Race: Human, Highlander

Minitz Rank: Ritter

Sarven323
Sarven#9722

"First and last time, I hope" said as he started filling the documentation

Full name : Gregorius Roa

Race : Human
Minitz Rank : Geehrte

Edited by Me_llamo...

Enlistment Form:

Full Name: Brandt Barclay

Race: Human

Minitz Rank: Tribesman

Enlistment Form:

Full Name: Petsch von Minitz

Minitz Rank: Geehrte

[Username: ] Petsch2k

[Discord: ] Petsch2k#2000

Enlistment Form:

Full Name: Ottomar Barclay

Minitz Rank: Tribesman

[Username: ] Petsch2k

[Discord: ] Petsch2k#2000

Full Name: Reeve Lonewood (Reeve Roa)

SuperTrooperG
THE_SuperTrooperGaming#3651

Filling out the form and securing it to the bird Anton lets it fly. "I hope I did this right. I'm sure Brandt will let me know."

Full Name: Hirdman Anton

Race:Adunian

Minitz Rank: Burgher

[Username: Danjahb ]

[Discord: Danjahb29 ]

Full Name: Robert Cervidae

[Username: TheShadowMatrix]

[Discord: TheShadowMatrix#6180]

Mmmm. Paperwork.

Full name: Irid

Minitz Rank: Burgher/ or even less

Username: VroenGuard

Discord: VroenGuard#1453

Full Name: Tobias Von Minitz

Race: Elf

Minitz Rank: Burgher

[Username: H00M

[Discord: 𐰑𐰆𐰺𐰆#5422

Enlistment Form: Full Name: Louis Hofmann Age: 23 Gender: Male Race: Human Minitz Rank: Burgher [Username: Lunis_Valor] [Discord: Arcane#1332, not sure why you need that lmao]

Full Name: Damon von Minitz

[Username: ChaosDeceived]

[Discord: Chaos#7242]

Full Name: Blume Viola Herrlichkeit

Minitz Rank: Burgher

[Username: ] Zemzy_Oakheart

[Discord: ] Zem-Fate#1496

Full Name: Waldemar von Waldenia

Race: Waldenian