TRIAL OF THE CARROT

Xarkly

Josefina Barclay sighs slightly as the missive makes its way into her hands. "Ea had niet expected it to be quite so... formal." She murmured to herself.

"Such is the way of the Reinmaren." Brandt says, as he receives the missive. Edith, a friend and a cousin to him was indeed valuable, and he had hoped that his Prince would do well in the fight. "They say, call a spade a spade." He said to his Hirdmen, Anton and Irid in wisdom.

"By God, I keep to my word - and he'll part with both his daughter and his weapon next Saint's Eve," resolutely declared Prince James to his friend and Lord Vanhart's nephew, the Vandalore, weighing his rapier in his hand in preparation. He knew better than to underestimate a Waldenian, but remained ever confident in his skill with the blade. @Ramon

Duke Leon nodded to the announcement, smiling as he read through it "Written like a true Reinmaren" he said proudly, making to call upon his men to come and attend the event

"Perhaps ein new tradition for the Reinmaren to adopt." Wilheim muttered to himself as he read the missive in his office. "Shame Ich won't be able to watch for meinself." he huffed then as the announcement was moved from the mountain of papers he was to get through.

Georg Sigmund intends to wear his heaps of Vanhart the Carrot merchandise to the duel.

In his offices in Ostervik, Atilan Bishop says "Well zhis is certainly a way to get married. I hope nien one dies from zhis duel and zhat his highness James Leopold can prove himself worthy at least for his sake." he said then looking to Rebekka and Joa "Shall ve have dinner?"

Edited by Awesam5555