[Recruitment] The Hospital of St. Amyas

MakeshiftFoxxo

free #scrapbook #craft #hobbies #hobby #embelishment #element #design  #ornamental #decorative #divider #border #gold #silve… | Decorazioni oro,  Artigianato, Oro

The Hospital of St. Amyas is Recruiting!

Good evening, dear reader. My name is Roui de Melphestaus, a Physician within the Hospital of St. Amyas. After recent events, there has been an influx of injuries and work needed for the clinic. It is with this that I am announcing that the Hospital of St. Amyas is Recruiting!

Under the guidance of a Physician, you will learn a variety of skills. These range from how to perform Basic CPR, to cleaning a wound, to assisting soon-to-be mother’s. Every Physician has trained on these specific topics and will be able to offer assistance and guidance.

Physician’s will host lessons for Apprentice’s to learn in, and I will personally offer them on your own time as needed. Group Lessons and Private Lessons are offered and required to come to, and you will gain knowledge and learn how to apply the knowledge you learn as an Apprentice.

Do you believe you have what it takes? It wouldn’t hurt to try it out! You will start out as an Apprentice under the guidance of our wonderful Physician’s. I will personally ensure that you feel ready to take on the next patient that may walk through our doors. If you do not feel like you are up to the call afterwards, you can easily inform a Physician. You are under no oath to perform until you’re a Physician.

Please reach out to the Surgeon General, myself, or any other physician of the Hospital so we may assist you on your journey. You may also post your information on this notice and one of us will reach out personally or via bird if you are unable to find us.

Username:

Persona Name:

Discord:

Signed,

Roui de Melphestaus

Grand Maer of Karosgrad

Captain of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl

Physician of the Hospital of St. Amyas

Image result for free dividers transparent | Gold clipart, Scrollwork,  Frame border design

Spoiler

Please reach out to me in discord if you have any questions or need help! @Foxxo#0485

Surgeon General: mars.#0727