Roa Tribe Officialization

Roa Tribe Officialization 

ooTGSUZjbPwXvwdxqH1dVJDAuzYltFXavV3tQrkIa4WxF_GTcIEM1hWxA_MjD_D0McxDx5hJD6ABKxuVHlR0ItgQ17mJ967Su1f96DJr_fKXGLD7voSdImgXZvgPvfCdoNKgyHw3xnliafYJPMw9Yg5wVLVjEgbP5PT8h5k1UtRHmHQJb4oQF_WNYzq2nA

As many know, the tribe of Roa has existed for a long time, being even before Neu Brandthof was erected, and I, Gregorius Roa, chieftain of the tribe of Roa, am happy to announce that the tribe is now an official part of the Duchy Of Minitz, after the previous moot was celebrated

Objectives of the tribe

As many might imagine, everything and everyone has objectives they want to accomplish, and for such I hereby present to you the objectives the tribe wants to accomplish, be it in a near of far future

The First Objective is to protect the realm we are in, or to protect themselves if we are a realm in itself.

The Second Objective is to bring knowledge to the people that trust us, be it from the youngest of children, to the most elderly of elders, if they trust us, and want to have our knowledge, we ought to share it 

The Third Objective is  to bring harmon/tranquility to the real we are, because with no harmony, there will be no place to learn in, and not a single trace of the peace we say we want to protect

The Fourth Objective is to earn money, I know all of you who are reading this might think this is a selfish and greedy wish of mine to earn more money than what I can even imagine. but. It is not for a selfish dream, it is to accomplish all the other objectives, this is the most important of them all. 

Because with no money, how would you buy books to teach the children with? how would you hire teachers that are able to teach them? with no money, how would you hire soldiers to maintain the peace and harmony of the realm?  and even if you get to hire those soldiers, how would you buy them weapons to defend themselves and the realm they are in?

Founding Members of The Tribe of Roa

And Tribe's Names

For it is our duty to remember those who we come from, I will announce those who first trusted on the tribe and betted their lives to step forward in the looks of a better future

Gregorius Roa

Hans Roa

Valens Roa

Reeve Roa

The official surname of the tribe of Roa is going to be Roa itself, to differentiate who is inside the tribe, and those who are outside of it easily.

As per the Law of the Kanun, it is thus that the Tribe of Roa shall don the secondary name of Eicher. Such shall be held by the spouses and offspring's of the tribesmen and women, who have not yet undergone their trials.

Trials of Roa

As the Reinmaren tradition dictates, one must pass trials to enter a tribe officially, so I hereby present to you all the trials one must go through to become an official member of the tribe

First Trial:

Trial Of Bestowment

Be it in the ways of killing, crafting, or speaking, teach someone a useful skill that could work in their daily life; That is what the trial consist of, teaching someone you don't know, or know little, a useful skill they might use in their daily life This must be supervised by a high rank of the tribe, who will decide if the trial was completed or not

Second Trial:

Trial of Succor  

The trial consists on aiding someone, having a big struggle on their life, not just any trivial problem, this trial must be supervised by one major rank of the tribe, or, by defect, get the person that needed the aid to a high rank of the tribe, so they testify what they were helped with

Rules of The Tribe

On The election of new Chieftains:

A new chieftain will be elected after a voting of the tribe members decides that is imperative to change it, the new chieftain will be elected amongst the members of the tribe through seniority on the tribe, and the good deeds they have made inside or outside; And reputation they have within the tribe.

On The Tribe Laws:
T
here is only two laws, because we follow the Kanun and base on that to be good Minitzers

1-Those inside the tribe must respect the people inside or outside of the tribe as they were equals, independently of the rank, and show respect to those who deserve it

2-The quarrels inside the tribe, will be solved inside the tribe, not involving people from the outside, only the lawspeaker or the Duke if necessary, but apart from that, no fight shall be solved with involving people from outside the tribe 

Edited by Me_llamo...

"You ought to change the wording of that" Yvian would point to the parchment as Gregorius showed it to him "There, perfect, gottspeed friend, may you prosper"