2 Year AMA

Fionn__TWG

image.png

Surprised at how fast the time has gone really, but it's been two years since I've stepped into the world of LotC. While technically I joined two years and a day ago, I properly logged on for the first time to be indoctrinated into the HRA on January 15th, 2021. While I joined this server as a sober, 5'6 16 year old with two fine hands during the beginning of one of Ireland's lockdowns, I now type this as a hungover, 5'6 18 year old with an absolutely banjaxed left palm (running home last night was not a good idea).

During my time on this server, I've played quite a few diverse characters, such as Barclay #44, Barclay #72, and Barclay #85, as well as the ever-unique character of a drunken Irishman, and I've had my fair share of good, bad, and outrageously schizophrenic moments. While I definitely have not been on the server as long as others, I do feel I've had a very unique experience, mostly as an oppressed German minority in a predominantly Russian Kingdom. But now that I've reached my 2 year requirement and become an official Haenser :J, I thought this would be a good milestone to do an AMA seeing as I've always wanted to do one but never wanted to chuck one out for no reason, so ask away about anything really.

Anyone who asks for my opinion of them is getting banned for a month.

favorite food?

hows ireland?

favorite persona?

I am running out of generic questions

Almaris lasting so long people are becoming LoTC boomers without ever seeing a different map.

When will Barclay #524 spawn in?

2 hours ago, Ramon said:

favorite food?

hows ireland?

favorite persona?

I am running out of generic questions

a. Chicken wings. Barbecue, buffalo, any kind of them slaps.

b. Shit as usual.

c. Probably Fionn Castaway, I've gotten higher and achieved greater things on other personas but there's no beating him. He was the persona I first played when I joined the server, which I'd say was my favourite time to play back in January-August 2021, and was the one I enjoyed playing the most when he was my main persona (even though his backstory was retconned like four times). I honestly doubt I'll ever have a persona that I'll enjoy more than him.

1 hour ago, satinkira said:

opinions on me?

image.thumb.png.85ad1a766fe10b3fd79011e4897a645a.png

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Almaris lasting so long people are becoming LoTC boomers without ever seeing a different map.

Unfathomably unfortunate.

1 hour ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

Do you think Albanian culture should be implemented into LOTC?

The absence of an Albanian-inspired culture on LotC is truly a modern-day tragedy.

1 hour ago, Ziggitee said:

When will Barclay #524 spawn in?

When you come back to the server.

why?

3 minutes ago, Vic said:

why?

image.thumb.png.7bc99877ead96dceddce0c9ebaccd7af.png

1 minute ago, Fionn__TWG said:

image.thumb.png.7bc99877ead96dceddce0c9ebaccd7af.png

it was just a question...

2 minutes ago, Vic said:

it was just a question...